Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
youre a straight up idiot. regardless.

3vfzsc.jpg

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps

Would you fcking get a hold of yourself.

This poor child was beaten, abused, and ultimately killed by psychopaths posing as parental guardians, and you're focusing on the father smoking weed? Regardless of your views on pot (which are absurd, but Im not interesting in addressing that), dont you think your focus is a lil misdirected here?

I mean come the fck on. Chill with this D.A.R.E, just say no, deputy dog sheriff sht, and start acting like a human who has some sense, and decency.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin

This poor child was beaten, abused, and ultimately killed by psychopaths posing as parental guardians, and you're focusing on the father smoking weed? Regardless of your views on pot (which are absurd, but Im not interesting in addressing that), dont you think your focus is a lil misdirected here?

I mean come the fck on. Chill with this D.A.R.E, just say no, deputy dog sheriff sht, and start acting like a human who has some sense, and decency.

Murders unfortunately are used as political tools. I'm not focusing on weed. It's a part of the story. Smoke weed brehs.

Daps
Whole thing wouldn't have happened if the dummy didn't mess around with drugs :snoop:

That being said......CPS needs to account for how the hell those step parents slipped through the cracks.....such an unfortunate outcome. A lot of wolves in sheep clothing out there.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

But what should be the focus here? We all know that there's psychopaths out there and anyone who would hurt an innocent child is a monster. R.I.P to that little girl, but I DO think the only debate here is whether the State should be allowed to take away children just cuz the parents were smoking weed :manny:

No_bammer_weed

Daps
But what should be the focus here? We all know that there's psychopaths out there and anyone who would hurt an innocent child is a monster. R.I.P to that little girl, but I DO think the only debate here is whether the State should be allowed to take away children just cuz the parents were smoking weed :manny:

No, this is right....I just got caught up in addressing that Mike Brown cat, who's trying to blame the father because he committed the horrors of all horrors, by smoking weed while his child was asleep --- but again, this is right, and this should be the focus.

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin

:wtf: It's not just "weed". It's subjecting children to drugs. It's normalizing illegal behavior. Is this site really made up of black people, most notably black men who are disproportionately penalized by smoking weed? :laff: PARENTAL DRUG USE IS CHILD ABUSE.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
No, this is right....I just got caught up in addressing that Mike Brown cat, who's trying to blame the father because he committed the horrors of all horrors, by smoking weed while his child was asleep --- but again, this is right, and this should be the focus.

I mean, is he COMPLETELY wrong though? How many of your friends that smoke weed regularly do you think would make good parents? And trust, this is coming from someone who smokes regularly. I'm not blaming the father, I'm just saying that as a parent you gotta keep your priorities in order :manny:

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
:laff: whoever mentioned me is on ignore. Ain't nobody got time for your portly obese, fat fingered new york c00nism. You live in a shoe box, you ain't shyt, your family ain't shyt. Just a poor degenerate working at foot locker talking :duck:

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
I mean, is he COMPLETELY wrong though? How many of your friends that smoke weed regularly do you think would make good parents? And trust, this is coming from someone who smokes regularly. I'm not blaming the father, I'm just saying that as a parent you gotta keep your priorities in order :manny:

Of course I'm not completely wrong. I fukks with @No_bammer_weed but he is a staunch liberal so he agrees with almost anything that falls into that realm. :heh: at smoking weed with your kids in the fukking house. You deserve that L :ufdup:. That's selfish as fukk and I did liken it to drink and driving. The point is in this case it's not the person actually smoking that gets the punishment, but the innocent bystander being his daughter. It's so demonic friends :sitdown: I've just accepted that young black men will defend weed more than their race.

No_bammer_weed

Daps

Am I missing something here? Was he smoking crack? Whats the difference between having a bowl, and drinking a beer, popping a vik, or smoking a cigarette?

Weed is a psychoactive drug that puts the welfare of those around him in jeopardy?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Am I missing something here? Was he smoking crack? Whats the difference between having a bowl, and drinking a beer, popping a vik, or smoking a cigarette?

I agree with you on all those counts, I wouldn't do any of them if I was watching a kid. Doesn't change the fact that @MikeBrownsJob 's original point wasn't COMPLETELY moot