father loses his daughter cause he smoked weed, daughter killed by step parents

I_Q

All Star
Daps
They love it more than themselves and apparently this guy did more than his daughter.
I probably love weed more than myself but I've had to quit cuz i gotta go back to work in a month. Thought about quitting altogether :lupe:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I probably love weed more than myself but I've had to quit cuz i gotta go back to work in a month. Thought about quitting altogether :lupe:
I quit a month ago and i feel great

not as tired as much

memorization was on point

didnt feel like a zombie

became more extroverted

but once i go back to school in la in a few weeks that temptation is going to be a test :lupe:

all my friends smoke, my closest homie owns a weed shop my other homeboy sells by the pound and I also have a valid medicinal card that doesnt expire till next year :lupe:
might have to cut some friends out my life, and I'll see who my real friends are when I reject the session or not go pickup for them
:wow:

• Dap
Reactions: I_Q

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I am genuinely surprised that this thread is nothing but multiple people arguing with mikebrownsjob.

Fact of the matter is the kid, from what I read on more than one site, seemed to be all well and good up until she hit foster care. Everyone in this case probably feels awful. Our child welfare system is terrible.

It seems they interviewed the family. Whole story's kinda fukked up.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am genuinely surprised that this thread is nothing but multiple people arguing with mikebrownsjob.

Fact of the matter is the kid, from what I read on more than one site, seemed to be all well and good up until she hit foster care. Everyone in this case probably feels awful. Our child welfare system is terrible.

It seems they interviewed the family. Whole story's kinda fukked up.
its mostly me arguing with him. I didnt know he was a troll. But some terrible shyt like this happened and all he can say is "its the father's fault for not caring about her". I couldnt let that slide. Govt. should be held accountable for this

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
people who let the government influence their opinion on weed are weaker.

I don't need the government to tell me that someone who needs a narcotic to function everyday is weak minded. And yea I used to pull occasionally b4 a party back in my late teens. But Mon fukkers who gotta stay lifted all day like they're Smokey? Nah, :ufdup: