father loses his daughter cause he smoked weed, daughter killed by step parents

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sorry if i come off as an a$$hole saying this shyt but two things.

1. he's gay.

2. dude works for dominos.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Are you trolling :leostare:

I wanna know how he got caught smoking bud in his own house tho

:heh: no i'm not trolling. fukk I look like with kids putting their custody in danger for my own selfishness? A fukking plant. He took that L and much like drinking and driving the victim isn't the one doing the deed.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
:heh: no i'm not trolling. fukk I look like with kids putting their custody in danger for my own selfishness? A fukking plant. He took that L and much like drinking and driving the victim isn't the one doing the deed.

smokin pot inside the safety of your home, while your child is asleep isn't "much like" being out on the road, in a car drinking and driving......

the fact of the matter is, his child died by the hands of the foster parents, not him. yes, if he didn't smoke pot, his child wouldnt have gotten taken away, but some people in this thread are making it seem like hes the one who killed his child.

anyways, child protective services are fukked up. they need to screen the parents more. too many families "doing a good deed" just for a check.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I Dont even know where to begin SMH

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Did you just compare drinking and driving to smoking weed?

He puts his kid in danger by having drugs in the house. He could get robbed. He could have been followed from his dealers house etc. .

You might as well said he put his kid in danger by having a fukking nice TV in his house, he could get robbed right?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
He wouldn't have lost custody if he wasn't smoking weed. He puts his kid in danger by having drugs in the house. He could get robbed. He could have been followed from his dealers house etc. He neglected his duties as a father by putting himself in a position to have the state take care of his kids for him. That's pathetic. I would probably stop smoking before I let that scenario even become a possibility.

So he neglected his duties as a father by smoking AFTER his child was in bed sleeping? :lupe:

You cannot be serious.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
you are not a good troll FYI JLUK

comb-my-chest-hairs-o.gif