father loses his daughter cause he smoked weed, daughter killed by step parents

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Some of the world's greatest minds? Using 0.0003% of a population as representation is intellectually dishonest. The average pot smoker isn't Bill and Melinda Gates. The average pot smoker is a burnout cashier working at Walgreens and taking 7 years to complete undergrad.

:laff: at 30 years ago it was a counter-culture now it's a bunch of
sheep.jpg
:lupe:
ayo I live in cali (weed capital of the united states) and this is real shyt, not saying all weed heads are lazy. But a lot of wannabe self righteous mothafukkas and followers who only started smoking because it was cool or wiz khalifa or some other rapper does it

I honestly know some people that can't function while high and I can't be around them, yet they the first talking about 'Weed has medicinal benefits mann"

and this is coming from a former longtime smoker WITH a medical card

seriouz099

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did the father have a history of drug abuse or other charges against him? Losing your kid for 8 months for just smoking seems like there might be more to it.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
:lupe:
ayo I live in cali (weed capital of the united states) and this is real shyt, not saying all weed heads are lazy. But a lot of wannabe self righteous mothafukkas and followers who only started smoking because it was cool or wiz khalifa or some other rapper does it

I honestly know some people that can't function while high and I can't be around them, yet they the first talking about 'Weed has medicinal benefits mann"

and this is coming from a former longtime smoker WITH a medical card

Thanks. Nothing but sheep breh. It's hilarious. All this jah talk about natural herbs and b.s Most weed smokers are getting high then eating burger king so you can kill that "natural spiritual bullshyt"..Functioning drug addicts. Nothing more or less. Dudes haven't gone longer than 9 months sober since they started doing drugs. Talking about they can quit anytime but hadn't quit since they started. :skip: Do drugs brehs. There wouldn't be a drug war with a drug addiction :ufdup: Don't ask why the government enforces its law. Asks why people feel the need to break it. Ask why people need to risk life limb and liberty for a silly drug? Because people are addicted to it.

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
Did the father have a history of drug abuse or other charges against him? Losing your kid for 8 months for just smoking seems like there might be more to it.

Of course there's more to it. If he has the audacity to smoke weed he's probably got a couple of priors on him. He probably endangers his child in many other ways. That kid didn't deserve to have a degenerate for a dad.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fact: weed is safer and more diverse than majority of prescription drugs, yet you dont see lames like this Mike Brown dude speaking out against them. Their cool with folk being on prescriptions for years but replace the prescription with a less harmful drug and its a big deal. I lowkey thinks it hurts them that there are MANY pot users that are more successful than them. The realization that being sober their whole life has zero benefits kills them. Weed was put on this earth for a purpose. Its one of the few all-natural drugs.

They hate to admit it, but their gripe with weed is purely created by media propaganda and the govt. How can you even speak out against something you havent tried? At that point youre just basing your entire perspective on it around other people. personal experience >>> opinion influenced by other's and perception

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
fact: weed is safer and more diverse than majority of prescription drugs, yet you dont see lames like this Mike Brown dude speaking out against them. Their cool with folk being on prescriptions for years but replace the prescription with a less harmful drug and its a big deal. I lowkey thinks it hurts them that there are MANY pot users that are more successful than them. The realization that being sober their whole life has zero benefits kills them. Weed was put on this earth for a purpose. Its one of the few all-natural drugs.

They hate to admit it, but their gripe with weed is purely created by media propaganda and the govt. How can you even speak out against something you havent tried? At that point youre just basing your entire perspective on it around other people. personal experience >>> opinion influenced by other's and perception

:snooze:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

not everyone should be smoking fam

I'd say more than half of the percentage of people smoking weed shouldn't be

BlackElitism

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC
if your sober life hasnt made you a mill by now stop posting about it

:laff: I actually have breh does that make me qualified to have this discussion now :stopitslime:..Has your weed life made you a million dollars? :rudy: Post up cars, houses, etc..Do it. :ufdup: My shyt is verified homie.
:mindblown:

so I might as well smoke weed again? :wtf:

Yeh dude is an idiot. That's the type of logic you get from weed smokers though. Straight non-sense.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not everyone should be smoking fam

I'd say more than half of the percentage of people smoking weed shouldn't be
Im not sure where you came up with that number. I agree weed's tendency to make one lazy/unmotivated isnt for everyone. I understand that. But most people affected by it in that negative of a way more than likely had unmotivated/lazy tendencies to start with. There's a time and place for it. Just like there' a time and place for alcohol, doesnt mean people shouldnt consume. Just consume it more responsibly. I believe marijuana has tons of benefits that most people should be able to benefit from. I got my cousin to start smoking weed finally after him having a nasty bout with prescibed Xanax for years. Ive seen artist become alot better after using it. So I think it has tons of positive uses. Do I think if someone has a child they just shouldnt use it at all? no. Do I think weed automatically turns driven individuals into lazy b*stards? hell no. Its only what the individual makes of it. It def has self-revealing and mind-bending properties that shouldnt be discounted. Me personally, every single aspect of my life has improved since ive started using the drug a few years back. My grades have been alot better, Ive been more open-minded, etc. Again,its all in the use. For someone like me that pretty well off and is stressed by pretty damatic family issues, smoking weed daily is the answer. But for a person that need to pass a drug test, living check-to-check, not in school, etc. maybe the should scale back their use to weekends. Weed is only what the individual makes it. Thats what people like Mike brown dont understand. TO them its an absolute no-no that should be avoided and they fail to understand how the drug differs from individual to individual. And thats something you probably wouldnt understand unless you used it. I didnt even take tolerance into account. For a parent with a high tolerance, in my opinion it is perfectly OK for them to light up when their child is asleep. There are people high in public all the time where Im from and you wouldnt even know it.