father loses his daughter cause he smoked weed, daughter killed by step parents

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
how is smoking in the same house as a kid dangerous to the kid in any way?

Normalizing illegal drug use to a child is disgusting. It's not conducive to a healthy environment. 9/10 that's not the only problem within the house. I guarantee there is more to this story. There always is. It's a cultural thing. Most people who smoke are pretty soulless. :yeshrug:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fact is. somebody's daughter got killed cause of this country's stupid drug laws. Legal in one state, not legal in another. Promoted as medication in some states, arrested for ir in others. The fact you can lose your child for it is stupid. And you have nikkas up in here defending this dumb shyt.

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
fact is. somebody's daughter got killed cause of this country's stupid drug laws. Legal in one state, not legal in another. Promoted as medication in some states, arrested for ir in others. The fact you can lose your child for it is stupid. And you have nikkas up in here defending this dumb shyt.

Fact is a father lost custody because he is a selfish punk who didn't deserve the right to procreate and definitely didn't deserve his daughter. Unfortunately his selfishness like most drug users affected the people around him more than the person actually using.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Weed heads are weakminded individuals. And I'm talking about ANY of you up here who partake, too.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Normalizing illegal drug use to a child is disgusting. It's not conducive to a healthy environment. 9/10 that's not the only problem within the house. I guarantee there is more to this story. There always is. It's a cultural thing. Most people who smoke are pretty soulless. :yeshrug:
so if the parent is doing it in a state where its legal, is it cool then? cause where Im at its nothing for parents to get med cards and light up at home. And stop generalizing weed users. Some of the world's greatest minds used marijuana. its not a coincidence. Its idiots like you that let man-made laws shift your views against one of the most natural herbal medications in this world.

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
so if the parent is doing it in a state where its legal, is it cool then? cause where Im at its nothing for parents to get med cards and light up at home. And stop generalizing weed users. Some of the world's greatest minds used marijuana. its not a coincidence. Its idiots like you that let man-made laws shift your views against one of the most natural herbal medications in this world.

Some of the world's greatest minds? Using 0.0003% of a population as representation is intellectually dishonest. The average pot smoker isn't Bill and Melinda Gates. The average pot smoker is a burnout cashier working at Walgreens and taking 7 years to complete undergrad.

:laff: at 30 years ago it was a counter-culture now it's a bunch of
sheep.jpg

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
people who let the government influence their opinion on weed are weaker.

There are certain practices you should abstain from when a human life is directly in your care, anything that will get you inebriated is amongst these practices. I smoke often, but I cannot condone anyone doing it while a child is in their care (asleep or not)

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
There are certain practices you should abstain from when a human life is directly in your care, anything that will get you inebriated is amongst these practices. I smoke often, but I cannot condone anyone doing it while a child is in their care (asleep or not)

Worst apart about it is they will not accept this from you. Weed smokers treat it like a religion. It's not just weed. It's a culture. It's a way of life. :scusthov: They are like homosexuals in the way they defend themselves. :merchant:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of the world's greatest minds? Using 0.0003% of a population as representation is intellectually dishonest. The average pot smoker isn't Bill and Melinda Gates. The average pot smoker is a burnout cashier working at Walgreens and taking 7 years to complete undergrad.

:laff: at 30 years ago it was a counter-culture now it's a bunch of
sheep.jpg
oh ok so what do you do for a living? cause if youre not worth millions by now and/or have accomplished anything major in your weed-less life you should honestly quit posting on the topic. if you understood marijuanna you wouldnt be sounding so stupid. Weed doesnt make individuals, the indivuals make it. If that wasnt the case you wouldnt see so many successful potheads, everyone would be lazy, unmotivated broke asses. But instead you see plenty of well-off potheads that you wouldnt even know smoked unless they told you. Argument killed.

and you didnt answer my question

so if the parent is doing it in a state where its legal, is it cool then?

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
oh ok so what do you do for a living? cause if youre not worth millions by now and/or have accomplished any major in your weed-less life you should honestly quit posting on the topic. if you understood marijuanna you wouldnt be sounding so stupid. Weed doesnt make individuals, the indivuals make it. If that wasnt the case you wouldnt see so many successful potheads, everyone would be lazy, unmotivated broke asses. But instead you see plenty of well-off potheads that you wouldnt even know smoked unless they told you. Argument killed.

and you didnt answer my question

so if the parent is doing it in a state where its legal, is it cool then?

:
jeffTheFailure.gif

I don't agree with having drugs in the house of any kind and that includes alcohol.

BlackElitism

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC
@dwight coward

:ufdup: Before you question who I am and what I do for a living, why don't you look around this forum you degenerate:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, is he COMPLETELY wrong though? How many of your friends that smoke weed regularly do you think would make good parents? And trust, this is coming from someone who smokes regularly. I'm not blaming the father, I'm just saying that as a parent you gotta keep your priorities in order :manny:

I know quite a few actually and thats real talk not just some bullshyt...but i agree with the priorities thing, dude coulda been out on the back porch mindin his own business smoking while his baby girl was peacefully sleeping in her crib so i wont pass judgment on ol buddy just yet :manny: