Father had to put them paws on his disrespectful son

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The dad is being extremely lenient. Truthfully there should not even been an explanation before the fade.
whenever I did have to whup my sons when they were younger, I always made sure to have them tell me why they were getting that work so there's no confusion.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Same I tell my oldest, if you act like a stranger toward the family expect to be treated like a stranger. Shiiiiiiit, the hang man in my family was my uncle........the last thing you wanted to hear was after I whoop your ass imma call your uncle.......we would rather have committed hairi Kari or however you spell that shyt that take an uncle ass whooping......well not a whoopin.......I don't know what to call it, but you didn't want it.......still scared of that man to this day and I outgrew him........I'm sweating now

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Thing is he has probably been out of pocket his entire life. Throwing tantrums, back talking, and showing signs of violence towards family members from a young age. Telling your mom, and grandma "Fukk you", and telling your old man you'd put hands on him isn't just something you wake up doing. There's a progression. I don't think it should have been filmed though. No need to embarras your son on a large scale for in house business.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I completely disagree with his technique. Why would you fight in the house when you could break your own furniture? If you took him outside it would have been a more realistic simulation and you could have added more winding up and torque. Showed him what it felt like to be manhandled on grass and on concrete. Just not good execution 2/5

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Most of the times when children become like this it's because of the parents.

The other times the children are raised right, they know right from wrong, but doing it because they are in a rebellious phase. If child is still acting up after a couple of talking sessions and being wild disrespectful sometimes the hands are needed :yeshrug:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yeah, that's going to be a hard no from me.

1. A dad shouldn't be fighting his son like he's a man.

2. A dad shouldn't be calling his son a nikka.

3. Someone under the roof shouldn't feel so confident about what's going on that they take out the phone and record.

The kids behaviour is wrong but it is about what I'd expect from someone growing up in that negative environment.
I definitely agree & was cringing when he was talking to his own kid like he was a random on the street. It's probably part of the reason why the son's always wylin out. In my own personal experience, my pop's was always able to get his point across to us w/o having to talk to us like a street nikka; even when we did some real dumb shyt