Father had to put them paws on his disrespectful son

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
A teenage son "being disrespectful" does not warrant beating the fukk outta him with blows to the face and body :comeon:

If you're son is posing a physical threat to you or the family, yes physical force might be necessary, but him talking shyt, even "fukk you" does not mean he needs to be beaten up by you to be "taught a lesson" ... the only lesson you're teaching him is it's ok to get emotional as fukk over words and lash out violently over it...

Calm the fukk down, remember that's your son not some random nikka, unclinch your fists and walk away..

Teach him a man's strength. Not a female

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Y'all in here cheering this shyt on like expected but to get to the point where you're throwing hands with your teenage son perhaps somewhere along the line you fukked up with your parenting

That's not always the case.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Some people shouldn't have kids.....
And this is really the long and short of it. Some people shouldn't have kids. A lot of the time people have them because of social pressure or because they're ignorant and think it will not be that hard or because they simply didn't wrap up and pull out.

Many people don't have the temperament and resources to raise children. We shouldn't be shaming people who are honest enough with themselves to know that they don't want to hurt their own blood or bring a child into the world to suffer because they aren't actually prepared to raise them.

Kids deserve a stable home. They deserve parents who can sit down and play with them, be patient as they help with homework, support them in their hobbies and activities and be someone they can go to for advice or help when they're in trouble.

Many posters here will tell you that if they got in trouble they would do their absolute best to hide it and try to solve the problem on their own...literally anything but tell their parents because if they do, the result is extremely harsh punishment. Placating the feelings of the adult becomes more important than being honest with them. They don't trust their parent to actually be helpful and supportive so they learn to hide things from them.

It's the recipe for raising someone who gets REALLY good at lying and deceiving others. The best bullshytters come from homes where bullshytting and blaming others was how you survived. Parents shouldn't have a difficult child on top of the struggle of 9-5 and side hustle life in a world where what was once a basic thing is now a luxury more and more people can't afford. It's hard enough dealing with the struggle, but if you put a child into the mix you'll just feel even more stressed out unless you're truly one of the more emotionally resilient people out there.

A person who is honest with themselves can say "nah, I'm not like that. I'm not built for this shyt. I'm not trying to ever find myself in a situation where I have to hit my child and cause them to cry and bleed in order to have a semblance of peace in my home. I'm not with it" that's okay, we should encourage people like that to live peaceful lives without kids while we encourage the patient people who do have resources(including time) and strong support networks to have kids.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
And this is really the long and short of it. Some people shouldn't have kids. A lot of the time people have them because of social pressure or because they're ignorant and think it will not be that hard or because they simply didn't wrap up and pull out.

Many people don't have the temperament and resources to raise children. We shouldn't be shaming people who are honest enough with themselves to know that they don't want to hurt their own blood or bring a child into the world to suffer because they aren't actually prepared to raise them.

Kids deserve a stable home. They deserve parents who can sit down and play with them, be patient as they help with homework, support them in their hobbies and activities and be someone they can go to for advice or help when they're in trouble.

Many posters here will tell you that if they got in trouble they would do their absolute best to hide it and try to solve the problem on their own...literally anything but tell their parents because if they do, the result is extremely harsh punishment. Placating the feelings of the adult becomes more important than being honest with them. They don't trust their parent to actually be helpful and supportive so they learn to hide things from them.

It's the recipe for raising someone who gets REALLY good at lying and deceiving others. The best bullshytters come from homes where bullshytting and blaming others was how you survived. Parents shouldn't have a difficult child on top of the struggle of 9-5 and side hustle life in a world where what was once a basic thing is now a luxury more and more people can't afford. It's hard enough dealing with the struggle, but if you put a child into the mix you'll just feel even more stressed out unless you're truly one of the more emotionally resilient people out there.

A person who is honest with themselves can say "nah, I'm not like that. I'm not built for this shyt. I'm not trying to ever find myself in a situation where I have to hit my child and cause them to cry and bleed in order to have a semblance of peace in my home. I'm not with it" that's okay, we should encourage people like that to live peaceful lives without kids while we encourage the patient people who do have resources(including time) and strong support networks to have kids.
All this breh ..all this...

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
maybe he had to save him, before he turned into "Fish" from this story.

"Fish" refused to respect the rules of prison... his first night, he stood up to pee instead of sitting down, and sprinkled everywhere. then he disrespected his cellmate, and got yoked up and thrown out.. only to be turned out by a demon named "Sweet Low" :ufdup:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Wow at people condoning this.

Your son is a junior you. Would you fight yourself? Maybe some men ARE fighting themselves and their demons and maybe that’s why the kid is wilding out. And not taking the adults’ empty threats seriously.

God forbid but if I had a 15 to 18 year old son that, like this videos purports, was:

-Fighting in school all the damn time
-Fighting his SISTERS
-Cussing at his MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHER
-Threatening me and saying he could whup me on God, which is both disrespecting me and taking Gods name in vain

Im sorry but Ima have to slap earth, wind, fire and ICE out of that boy before I go get some counseling and see where it is that I MYSELF fukked up in raising him

But he WILL get this WORK :ufdup:

Cause all that tough guy shyt is cool until you realize that no one is tougher than a fukking bullet, or tougher than 6 crackers with badges and tasers jumping on you :snoop:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A teenage son "being disrespectful" does not warrant beating the fukk outta him with blows to the face and body :comeon:

If you're son is posing a physical threat to you or the family, yes physical force might be necessary, but him talking shyt, even "fukk you" does not mean he needs to be beaten up by you to be "taught a lesson" ... the only lesson you're teaching him is it's ok to get emotional as fukk over words and lash out violently over it...

Calm the fukk down, remember that's your son not some random nikka, unclinch your fists and walk away..

Teach him a man's strength. Not a female
Truth be told it's typically a huge failing on parenting skills more than anything if a kid is swearing at them or being physically abusive to other family members unless they have some sort of special needs or behavioural disorder.