Father had to put them paws on his disrespectful son

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Never forget when I was acting up in school and my pops let that shyt slide until one day that nikka called me from work like “ Your moms called me again :francis:“ I’m here Joking with pops like ahh not even ..

all he said is when I get home I’m going to kick your ass :ufdup:

I was said huh? Because he never spoke like that before

He repeated when I get home I’m going to kick your ass :demonic:

Boyyyy I tried to to do pushups until he came home.. thank god he was so tired he fell asleep on the couch :banderas:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Watched my dad kick my brothers ass for the same type shyt. Was a learning experience for me :huhldup:

My brother dumb ass kept doing dumb shyt tho :francis:

My son is 14 right now and thankfully i’m sure i will never have to kick his ass like this.

I ain’t mad at dad tho. Hopefully lil dude gets the message and improves his behavior.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Wow at people condoning this.

Your son is a junior you. Would you fight yourself? Maybe some men ARE fighting themselves and their demons and maybe that’s why the kid is wilding out. And not taking the adults’ empty threats seriously.
The sad fact is that most people aren't ready to be parents. The financial, emotional, and spiritual demands that come with that responsibility are high.

You have a lot of delusional narcissists that are blind to their own selfish and antisocial behavior so they assume that their child will turn out to be the person they see themselves as being. When their child reflects their own behavior to them--much like a dog barking and growling at it's own reflection--they aren't equipped to recognize that the behavior their child is exhibiting is a version of their own. "I don't know where you get that from because it's not me" and in typical narcist fashion, they can't accept responsibility for their own actions "look at what you're making me do" how is a child "making" you do anything? you're the adult, you're supposed to have the power in the situation and power means having the ability to refuse to do something.

Then you have the other end of the spectrum where you have the kind of soft narcissists who can't ever admit that their child is doing wrong because of what it would say about them as parents so they have to believe that it's literally everyone else's fault that their child is behaving badly.

Most people don't have the humility, maturity, and mental fortitude required to realize that the baby that they made when they were feeling horny is going to spend less than a quarter of its life as a child. They're focused on the childhood, and not focused on the kind of adult they want to bring into the world. You will spend the vast majority of your life as an adult, so the skills and lessons you're taught in childhood are vital in shaping the kind of person you will become. Many, many parents don't understand this and become alienated from their children because they still want to see these grown adults as kids that they have power and authority over.

It doesn't help that the level of economic insecurity in black households leads to frustrated, overworked parents looking for the easiest tool to get some peace in that household: Fear. To many parents, they literally cannot tell the difference between fear and respect. To them, fear IS respect, but they're delusional because they think they can be 60 and their 26 year old brolic son who started learning boxing and MMA in his 20s or street fighting to survive won't shatter their skull if they push him far enough.

A child who didn't grow up with fear based parenting becomes an adult who sees his parents as advisors and as people he or she doesn't want to disappoint. They understand that their parents have love and expectations for them, and so they want to honor them the best that they can. They strive to make their parents proud and look for praise and acceptance from their parents who give it unconditionally, but definitely more when their child succeeds in some way and is happy. They care more about the happiness and safety of their child over whether or not their child obeys everything that he or she is told to do. They're focused on raising a leader, not a follower who is controlled by anxiety.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Wow at people condoning this.

Your son is a junior you. Would you fight yourself? Maybe some men ARE fighting themselves and their demons and maybe that’s why the kid is wilding out. And not taking the adults’ empty threats seriously.
You got kids?

Lil boys are crazy.

Them hormones hit and they go absolutely nuts.

I’ve never had to hit my son like that but there has definitely been moments we were real close.

Dude is 14 years old but he’s 6 feet, 170. Bigger than most grown men.

And as he’s learned to come into his strength it’s been a struggle to get him to NOT threaten and kick his siblings asses. Teenage hormones are crazy. I’ve literally watched this dude have natural roid rage.

Luckily we have a very good relationship and his mom is able to keep us both calm, but i ain’t even judging dude in the video. Only way to teach a young boy how to manage his own strength is to present an asswhopin to him :manny:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
You got kids?

Lil boys are crazy.

Them hormones hit and they go absolutely nuts.

I’ve never had to hit my son like that but there has definitely been moments we were real close.

Dude is 14 years old but he’s 6 feet, 170. Bigger than most grown men.

And as he’s learned to come into his strength it’s been a struggle to get him to NOT threaten and kick his siblings asses. Teenage hormones are crazy. I’ve literally watched this dude have natural roid rage.

Luckily we have a very good relationship and his mom is able to keep us both calm, but i ain’t even judging dude in the video. Only way to teach a young boy how to manage his own strength is to present an asswhopin to him :manny:

Hopefully that day will never come when your son gives you that "I ain't backin down" look..

And if it does.. Hopefully you won't try to knock his head off like dude in the vid..

Teenage sons are bold. And foolish. And if brought up around a dad, brave..

That day you beat the shyt out of him with yoir fists will stay with him his whole life, and the father son relationship shattered forever...

You NOT beating the shyt out of him, walking away and cooling off, and later talking to him like a man, he won't even remember by the next week.. But yalls relationship won't be shattered forever.

Sometimes the lesson goes both ways :francis:

Last edited:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, that's going to be a hard no from me.

1. A dad shouldn't be fighting his son like he's a man.

2. A dad shouldn't be calling his son a nikka.

3. Someone under the roof shouldn't feel so confident about what's going on that they take out the phone and record.

The kids behaviour is wrong but it is about what I'd expect from someone growing up in that negative environment.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He doesn't need to be in house. Imagine feeding someone who is threatening you.

Got a cousin who is acting the same why towards him mom and yes his father is in the house. This is what babying men gets you.

Word. My grandfather put my uncle out when he thought he was big and bad. My dad was like see ya nikka :francis:

When you think you don't have to respect anybody in the house, it's time to get the fukk out on your own then nikka.