Father had to put them paws on his disrespectful son

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember smelling myself and telling my Moms at 13 that I wasn't going to the Corner Sto. She asked me to repeat myself and I did!!! Well, she punched me so hard in the chest I thought I saw Jesus. I don't have Asthma but I took a long ass gasp and clinched my chest like Fred Sanford. The moral of the story never disrespect your parents.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Reading these replies and man…I ain’t trying to be divisive just giving a different perspective: I was raised in a strict African household. So it’s wild reading well it’s inevitable your son gets older and you’ll have to whoop his ass.’ :wtf: :gucci:

In my house ‘challenging’ your father was if you VERBALLY got slick. Physical altercation wasn’t even thought of. And I was spanked up to like 13

I think some of you need to re-examine some shyt before it’s too late. That type of discipline/relationship is instilled FAR before you get to that point. And the words ‘beat my ass’ get thrown around too loosely. When people say parents ‘beat my ass’, they should not mean punches like this. My pops spanked me. He didn’t ’beat my ass’. If that’s normal to you, you need to fix that early. Super early

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This is sad. The fact it even got to this point is a huge failing on the father. My oldest son is 14 and I can never let things get to this level.
You know nowadays some kids are just bad ass shyt no matter how much right u do by them and even properly discipline them without violence. They can just be outright disrespectful and sad thing is ain’t shyt u can do bout it really. Kick them out they can report you
Fight them they can report you
shyt is sad state of affairs cuz of friends influence and shyt see on tv

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:dead: Sound like Kendrick Lamar's pops.

"YO WHERE MY MOTHAfukkIN DOMINOES AT?"

When that youngin tried to fight back..,

Papa Fadegiver:
1WVCvO.gif

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
It also sounds like lil bud has mental issues,, remember pops said he would say he is sorry and do better and then flip out again,,,

Its best to seek psychiatric help first at this point

Aint no normal kid going to curse they granny and mother,,

this is the bigger issue with us,, We don’t see psychiatric help,,,

Braman

Superstar
Daps
It also sounds like lil bud has mental issues,, remember pops said he would say he is sorry and do better and then flip out again,,,

Its best to seek psychiatric help first at this point

Aint no normal kid going to curse they granny and mother,,

this is the bigger issue with us,, We don’t see psychiatric help,,,

Yea bc we could never raise kids without therapists :snoop:

If you gotta therapize your the kid that’s probably even even worse. shyt don’t even compute

I equate it to big pharma and meds. Once you on the train, you a customer for life. And the younger you on that shyt the worse. Like if you gotta take meds at age 30 it’s gonna be a long road of meds ahead. So if you need therapy for your 12 year old yea he gon be fukked up. I HATE the concept of therapy for kids

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Yea bc we could never raise kids without therapists :snoop:

If you gotta therapize your the kid that’s probably even even worse. shyt don’t even compute

I equate it to big pharma and meds. Once you on the train, you a customer for life. And the younger you on that shyt the worse. Like if you gotta take meds at age 30 it’s gonna be a long road of meds ahead. So if you need therapy for your 12 year old yea he gon be fukked up. I HATE the concept of therapy for kids

Lil bud already fukked up, dude heading straight to jail or death in the long run,,

Hopefully the fight workEd :francis:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To anyone who has an issue with this, I understand, as this is not the norm. However, some kids take it this far after habitual line-stepping, especially when puberty hits. The "He gave him passes" does not mean he didn't address his son, it just means he did not go nuclear at every incident. This is absolutely the point where he had to address his son as a soon-to-be man and let him know he can no longer go around bullying his own family, women included.

Some father to son beatdowns happen and sometimes it actually gets them to talk it out later in a different way. Almost like if you had a disagreement with a cat but otherwise liked him, assuming egos get put to the side, putting on some gloves and having it out can let you get all the angst out and have a real conversation. If impulse control was an issue, getting beat until you are too tired to do anything but talk can be the equalizer. And no the father isn't throwing bombs and knees, they just bout to fukk up that living room a bit. Whether or not this gets through to his son is not necessarily the point, but he will have to weigh his impulses to bully with the fact that he can now experience physical consequences.

For some, thats all they need to get right. I don't subscribe to whooping kids but you better believe if I had a son doing that shyt to my female family members I would be the first in line to knock his head off with love. Thats different from regular spankings, thats the definitive ass-whupping that lets us know whether this mothafukka should be part of this household going forward.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Y'all in here cheering this shyt on like expected but to get to the point where you're throwing hands with your teenage son perhaps somewhere along the line you fukked up with your parenting

Every kid has tested his father physically as a teenager before. Maybe not a punch but most men have had to yoke up their teenage son at one point or another

It's not a cultural thing it's a nature thing.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Wow at people condoning this.

Your son is a junior you. Would you fight yourself? Maybe some men ARE fighting themselves and their demons and maybe that’s why the kid is wilding out. And not taking the adults’ empty threats seriously.
Some people shouldn't have kids.....

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every kid has tested his father physically as a teenager before. Maybe not a punch but most men have had to yoke up their teenage son at one point or another

It's not a cultural thing it's a nature thing.
This is black trauma cope posting breh

That shyt ain't even remotely true