Jane’s Addiction Concert Ends Abruptly After Perry Farrell Tries to Put Paws on Dave Navarro

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I heard of the band and know those 2 names listed because of MTV.

MTV and music in general fell off sooooooo hard over the past 15 years that the celebrity factor is so fukking low in comparison now. I couldn't name 1 new rock/alternative act for shyt.

The fact that music videos basically don't REALLY exist now fukked the game up.

They exist, they on YouTube now. There is an MTV that still plays them but most people transitioned to watching them on YouTube a LONG time ago.

Nobody is waiting till 5pm for a chance at seeing a video they like when they can watch it whenever they feel like with a device in their pocket.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
They exist, they on YouTube now. There is an MTV that still plays them but most people transitioned to watching them on YouTube a LONG time ago.

Nobody is waiting till 5pm for a chance at seeing a video they like when they can watch it whenever they feel like with a device in their pocket.
Nobody had to wait till 5 pm to see music videos on MTV.

People search for shyt on YT BECAUSE MTV and the like became reality tv troll shows.

And the main MTV does not play music videos now like in the past when music was booming.

And music videos in general are made far less now with FAR less of a budget that's one of the many reason music is dead in comparison to the mega celebrity boom in sales of the past.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I find it funny the media is calling this a fight but in reality it’s just Perry having a druggie crash out meanwhile Dave Navarro looking like
stallipiano.gif

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
I heard of the band and know those 2 names listed because of MTV.

MTV and music in general fell off sooooooo hard over the past 15 years that the celebrity factor is so fukking low in comparison now. I couldn't name 1 new rock/alternative act for shyt.

The fact that music videos basically don't REALLY exist now fukked the game up.

Overall is one thing but fukkin crazy how Rock music LEGIT died :mindblown:

Like we've talked about r&b music being down bad at times or country overtaking hip hop but I never thought I'd see a day where young ppl don't fukk w/any current rock bands at all ...

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

Like we've talked about r&b music being down bad at times or country overtaking hip hop but I never thought I'd see a day where young ppl don't fukk w/any current rock bands at all ...
I was watching a YouTube video about this fact recently

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

It was bound to happen. It’s all about saving money and profiteering.