Father had to put them paws on his disrespectful son

Tair

Superstar
Daps
You failed as a father if you going to blows with your son. :mjlol:

I couldn't imagine my dad and I moving furniture, grunting, with feet scuffling across to the living room floor, throwing hands.

That dad got twig legs and a rotund upper body exemplifying his own lack of discipline. I can see why the kid is disrespectful, the father ain't shyt and whoever recording ain't shyt either. That whole family ain't shyt.

Only on thecoli are people congratulating that dumb shyt in the OP.

:dead:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Pops definitely did the right thing. bytch ass son is bullying everyone else in the household like he king shyt.

Nah lil nikka, run that fukking fade.

Biggest mistake was the Pop's letting it get that far which he acknowledged. Its one thing to be disrespecting your siblings, but its a whole other level when you direct that shyt towards mom dukes and grandma.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
:laff:

I mean I get it but you talking like this is normal. Like apart of a righteous upbringing. If it’s got to the point he’s throwing F bombs at his mother AND GRANDMOTHER, he’s beyond normalcy. So while the dad is justified if it’s got to this point, we absolutely can’t normalize that it’s supposed to get to this point.
Yep.

I can't stand people who curse a bunch, then complain about their rude kids later.

Like my guy, they're imitating YOU.

Uncouth begets more uncouth.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
I was going to say don’t be punching your son like that

But this little nikka up here saying fukk you to his mom and grandma and beating up your sisters, just imagine a girlfriend he meet and end up killing her..

Beat this nikka till his mind goes right.. lucky I wasn’t his uncle, because me and pops would be stomping this nikka out

jay83

Superstar
Daps
by the time a kid is in his teens it’s already too late when you get to this level of disrespect.

Sneaking out after parents said no and get caught, mumbling shyt under your breath, being rude to your siblings, maybe things like that can get corrected. But blatant cursing out moms is past that time.

And he called him a n bomb? I thought he was a step dad. lol

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
fukk mama ..Fck grandma Too!!...

I'm over here having imaginary fights with my 16 year old son for answering the phone aggravated "YES FATHER" , cause I'm calling him to take the meat out the freezer.interrupted his lil Roblox game.

These nyggas got REAL problems!

:patrice:

Hate to say it but this nygga is Lost and can't be saved. .he gonna be a trash ass Nygga the rest of his life!

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Should’ve been an early whoopings when he threatened his sisters before even getting to his mum/grandmother

Don’t know what else the father could’ve done though because for sure that beating won’t make a difference at this point

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
1. He failed as a father long ago if his son has gotten to that point. I've seen this video before. I don't know his father's situation, but it's very likely that like most men in America, he's working multiple jobs and seeing his children pretty much only on the weekend and maybe a max of 3hrs a day while the rest of his time has to go to sleeping, taking care of his responsibilities around the home/to his other family members like his own parents and maybe even siblings who are having a hard time financially. When that's your lifestyle, you don't have time to actually bond with your child and know them as people. Their behavior frustrates and surprises you because you've become alienated from them due to external demands. You have an idea of who your son or daughter is, but you don't know them to the point where you can predict their behavior and you can speak to the things that they are actually passionate about, not what you assume they like and care about.

2. By using violence to solve the problem, he's taught his son that violence is a solution. He responded to dysfunction and violence with...more dysfunction and violence. That's literally like trying to fight a smaller fire by creating a bigger one-hoping some how that the bigger fire will extinguish the smaller one and then just...go away. He said he had been giving his son a pass, he had been trying, but your son is you. Most people don't engage in deep introspection about their own flaws as people so when those flaws show up within their children, they have no idea how to deal with them because they hadn't done the work of dealing with their own flaws before they had children. He's taught his son this: "If a man disrespects you and upsets you, you must respond with violence. This is what it means to be a man. Since you consider yourself a man, enter into the world of men. A world of violence. I am a stronger man, so I will dominate you"

3. By allowing this to be recorded and posted, his son's humiliation lives online. A humiliated male is an angry one. He lost a fight to someone stronger than him and has been humiliated in front of an audience of thousands. The lesson he learned from that interaction is this: If I'm strong enough, I'm right so long as I can use my POWER to make another person submit to me. He didn't learn that his behavior led to the violence, he learned that violence is a useful tool that can be used on those weaker than you to get your way.

The best case scenario is that his son reflects on his life, grows as a person, apologizes for who he was and moves on probably never speaking to his family again because it was in that environment that he became the violent person he was. Your environment is where you start, but it does not define you forever as a person. It is part of who you are, but recognizing that changes how you move in life.

The worst case scenario and depressingly common scenario unfortunately is that the humiliation eats away at him, and when he's in a position to physically dominate his father--he'll remember this and will beat him nearly to death or kill him. I know many people who don't talk to their fathers or mothers because they know if they do, the memories will come back and if they haven't fully let go, they know when they start swinging they won't stop. Sadly I've known people who ended up in prison for doing just that.

100% agree. Never in my WILDEST dreams would I even consider fighting my dad. Too much fear and that's just some shyt you don't do. I make it a point to tell both my sons that I brought your ass into this world, and I will take you out. Blessed them with too many opportunities and a life to do and be whatever they want, so if they fukk all of the advantages my wife and I gave to them off, then it's on them. I can sleep well at night knowing we went above and beyond in making sure we did our part. So if they EVER came back to us talkin that dumb shyt about never doing anything and not supporting, etc, I will bust out laughing in their face as I close the door. Putting hands on them is a last resort, but it should be just that. Something to do when you've given them every chance to get right.

Whoever recorded just can't resist the clout chase and goin viral. Just can't help that drug. :francis: