Father Abandons Son at Kindergarten After Negative Paternity Test

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Story is all kinds of fukked up. Dude spent five years raising a kid and abandoned the kid. Could have dropped the kid off at his mom’s house with all his stuff. Mom is 100% at fault but damn poor kid is going to have abandonment issues growing up.

If he dropped the kid off with the mom it would've been swept under the rug quietly. He wanted the shame to rain on her.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Story is all kinds of fukked up. Dude spent five years raising a kid and abandoned the kid. Could have dropped the kid off at his mom’s house with all his stuff. Mom is 100% at fault but damn poor kid is going to have abandonment issues growing up.
HE DID THE SMART THING, He dropped him off somewhere safe where he didnt have to interact with mother again. Maybe he knew himself and knew he would get himself in trouble so he kept his distance. If he goes to mom house and does something stupid being filled with anger they would counter oh he should of dropped child off safe at school or something.. Lol.. You cant win! The school was a safe space with adults who know the child, he let them know the situation and obviously they have multiple contacts for the child.

The mom can deal with rest as she created the situation.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
If he dropped the kid off with the mom it would've been swept under the rug quietly. He wanted the shame to rain on her.
I mean I get it, but shame is temporary that kid’s trauma is going to be lifelong.
HE DID THE SMART THING, He dropped him off somewhere safe where he didnt have to interact with mother again. Maybe he knew himself and knew he would get himself in trouble so he kept his distance. If he goes to mom house and does something stupid being filled with anger they would counter oh he should of dropped child off safe at school or something.. Lol.. You cant win! The school was a safe space with adults who know the child, he let them know the situation and obviously they have multiple contacts for the child.

The mom can deal with rest as she created the situation.
:ehh: You right I didn’t think of it like that.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Damn. The mom is messed up. I mean the man could have dropped the kid off to his mom but the kid was probably annoying af and he was probably like damn I dealt with his annoying ass for this long and it ain’t even my kid?!? Probably couldn’t wait to get tf away lmao
Probably for safety of everyone involved. Didnt want interaction with mom, emotions can get the best of even a great man when interacting with someone trying to steal your reality. He did the smart thing for all involved.

Bmezy

All Star
Daps
I’d adopt him..
I have heart for children, though.. I grew up in the system, so it hits different for me. I have two of my own and a bonus son in my current marriage.
We’re going to adopt once we sell this house. In a perfect world I wish I had enough room to protect all these babies, man..
Sad situation all around.

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
:ohhh:

You mean to tell me this doesn’t just happen to Black people and that women in other cultures would let a niqqa skeet it and beat it, produce a seed for @Another Man to raise all across the world thus completely disrupting the narrative that it is and only is Black people that have poor and failing family structures as a cultural value but rather it’s actually inherited material conditions and social factors outside of Black people’s control that leads to such stereotyping?

Well I’ll fcking be. :wow:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Black society would make him “step up” and scold/shame the man to death. hE sTiLl nEeDs A fAtHeR

Black “society” can kiss my ass sometimes. Especially the TOXIC portions of our community. NO man can be brow beat into anything he doesn’t truly want to be a part of. I wish I WOULD be nagged and “shamed” into taking care of a child that isn’t mine. At best i’d play an uncle or Godfather role to the child as it isn’t their fault their mother is a manipulative liar. But thats the extent, and it would be PURELY out of the goodness of my heart.