Father Abandons Son at Kindergarten After Negative Paternity Test

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I have. I found out my girl at the time was lettin some 50 yr old nikka suck her titties in his car during lunch. My cousin just started there and she seen it with her own eyes.

This was back in 2001 when i was 22. It hurt that it was a dude way older than me
If it makes you feel better I was also sucking on your girls titties and I was only 18.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Imagine if he found this out 18 years later :picard:
There was a reddit story where a husband found out years down the line that none of his kids were his.. his wife was cheating on him with his best friend from college and he was knocking her up, he raised three daughters that were not his, he ended up taking his life.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
There was a reddit story where a husband found out years down the line that none of his kids were his.. his wife was cheating on him with his best friend from college and he was knocking her up, he raised three daughters that were not his, he ended up taking his life.
Surprised he didn’t body the wife. :hubie:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Read that. Was this the dude in Europe who found out because went for a routine checkup and found out he was sterile?

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Read that. Was this the dude in Europe who found out because went for a routine checkup and found out he was sterile?
nah it was the one where the Daughters wanted to do something for their parents anniversary and did a surprise DNA test results came back and his youngest daughter was not his, then dna test the other two daughters and :francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That must be one of the worst feelings in life raising a kid for like 5, 6 years and then finding out the kid ain't really yours
:picard:

I can talk tough on the internet but i'd prob still be a sucker and still consider that little squirt to be mine :to:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Damn. The mom is messed up. I mean the man could have dropped the kid off to his mom but the kid was probably annoying af and he was probably like damn I dealt with his annoying ass for this long and it ain’t even my kid?!? Probably couldn’t wait to get tf away lmao