Father Abandons Son at Kindergarten After Negative Paternity Test

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I mean I get it, but shame is temporary that kid’s trauma is going to be lifelong.

:ehh: You right I didn’t think of it like that.

This mark is on that woman in her community until she's old and grey. And if he's no longer concerned with the development of the child he wouldn't care about the trauma he caused by doing this.

I will say @skyrunner1 might be right. The dude could've been doing to smart responsible thing as opposed to being petty. I personally struggle with maturity with certain things and can be quite vindictive. I would've put this on Asian snap chat, snaauh chaaw. :mjgrin:

Last edited:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
So is China not like America where the father will be forced to still pay child support because he was there to sign his shyt?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Women don’t realize they’ll always lose this Cold War of “who’s more grimey” against Men.

This is the worst thing you can do to a man, and in return a child is crying themselves to sleep because their father packed up and left in the blink of an eye.

Cheating is worse than abandoning a kid? And you think women cheat more?

Or are you just trying to shyt on women because they're the ones who get pregnant and not the men?

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Cheating is worse than abandoning a kid?
It is not.
And you think women cheat more?
Never implied that; sorry if you interpreted my statement as such. Cheating is based on selfishness, which is a human trait anyone can possess.
Or are you just trying to shyt on women because they're the ones who get pregnant and not the men?
Well… if you get pregnant, lie to the man you’re suppose to be in a relationship with that the child is his, he finds out on it’s not, and leaves… :manny: it’s very fukking stupid to put yourself as a woman in that predicament when you know the burden will fall on you.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It is not.

Never implied that; sorry if you interpreted my statement as such. Cheating is based on selfishness, which is a human trait anyone can possess.

So we agree that abandoning a kid is worse than cheating and that both sexes cheat.

Well… if you get pregnant, lie to the man you’re suppose to be in a relationship with that the child is his, he finds out on it’s not, and leaves… :manny:it’s very fukking stupid to put yourself as a woman in that predicament when you know the burden will fall on you.

First off you're assuming she lied, whereas she probably was hoping the kid was his. If he thought the kid was his then they were clearing having sex at the time, so it just as easily could have been his as the other guy. And if she had told him at the time, he likely would have left whether or not the child was his, and the kid ends up abandoned either way.

In the end lying is wrong but the cheating is the worse lie, and that one is definitely done by both sexes if not more by men. Anything after that was just damage control, still wrong but at least slightly more understandable than the first sin. So claiming that women are "more grimy" than men solely because they're the ones with more to lose doesn't really make sense.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Fake ass story
How the fukk would the father's identity be unknown when he dropped the kid off and had him enrolled there in the 1st place
It never said his Identity was unknown, they were able to get into contact with the man's father and grandfather and they both said nah, and he was not the father it was some other rice cac.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
It never said his Identity was unknown, they were able to get into contact with the man's father and grandfather and they both said nah, and he was not the father it was some other rice cac.
Xiao’s father, whose identity remains unknown, purportedly discovered through a paternity test that he was not the boy’s biological father