Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Next week on the Coli
Can you forgive a cheating woman? :jbhmm:
I have. I found out my girl at the time was lettin some 50 yr old nikka suck her titties in his car during lunch. My cousin just started there and she seen it with her own eyes.

This was back in 2001 when i was 22. It hurt that it was a dude way older than me

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I have. I found out my girl at the time was lettin some 50 yr old nikka suck her titties in his car during lunch. My cousin just started there and she seen it with her own eyes.

This was back in 2001 when i was 22. It hurt that it was a dude way older than me

I straight up took a 27 year old woman off an elderly dudes arm at some resort when I was 19..:wow:

Not worried about karma. :childplease:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Its the mother’s fault 100%.

Don’t lie about something as life-changeling important as the paternity of a child and these things won’t happen.

A man’s life is fukked up because he put five years into financially and emotionally rearing and raising a child that he thought was going to carry on his legacy that turned out to have no relation whatsoever to him.

A child’s life is SHATTERED because his sense of identity has been based upon a lie. The bond he formed with the man whom he thought was his is severed. And there is no guarantee that he’ll have the opportunity to know his true father.

I hope the mother is able to reconcile the consequences her heinous actions have reaped upon her child and that she takes responsibility and does her best to make it up to her son.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
His mom got him.. Jit good.. Dude said he lost 5 years investing in a lie, he wasnt gonna waste another second. Drop him in safe place and let them know whats up. Best ending for bad situation. His mom can break it down for him when he ask or whenever she wants to if she wants to tell the truth

Men outside of the US are #HOH

We just vent, online

Them nikkas are bout it/bout it