Father Abandons Son at Kindergarten After Negative Paternity Test

Bmezy

All Star
Daps
He's not in the system though. He has a mom. She's just a slut. This is her problem, not yours or the dude that got tricked.

Oh I know.. I was speaking 4 myself.
I was jus saying that because of my early upbringing I’ve always had a strong desire to protect/nature neglected children.. regardless of the negligence or selfishness of the mother.. I don’t care to exert blame/accountability.. I jus care about the child. Doesn’t matter her created the problem. The baby boy is innocent and deserves to loved and nurturerHe will suffer for this irregardless of the situation created for him. That’s all I care bout. I’ll take him!

Hostile

All Star
Daps
I was jus saying that because of my early upbringing I’ve always had a strong desire to protect/nature neglected children.. regardless of the negligence or selfishness of the mother.. I don’t care to exert blame/accountability.. I jus care about the child. Doesn’t matter her created the problem. The baby boy is innocent and deserves to loved and nurturerHe will suffer for this irregardless of the situation created for him. That’s all I care bout. I’ll take him!
:whoa: You gon' fukk around and take the wrong one. You probably got a good heart but every neglected child isn't the same as you. My sister's baby daddy is adopted and pulled some shyt like this and it didn't end positively. Be careful, especially since you're bringing these possibly troubled kids around the actual ones you created.

Bmezy

All Star
Daps
:whoa: You gon' fukk around and take the wrong one. You probably got a good heart but every neglected child isn't the same as you. My sister's baby daddy is adopted and pulled some shyt like this and it didn't end positively. Be careful, especially since you're bringing these possibly troubled kids around the actual ones you created.

Gotcha ! There’s nothing wrong with ‘caution’, it’s easier to see the risk and let someone else fix the mess, but I’m built different..
Most of the issue is that adults don’t have the tools, resources or the patience to deal with behavioral problems.. if the child is young enough shyt like temperance, disassociation etc can be undone/corrected. That’s the least of my worries tbh..

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Women are the grimier sex. Only they can lie about the father of their child, until that test result drops

I feel bad for the kid because his mom played him and his schoolmates will probably clown him for something totally out of his control
:mjcry:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh:

You mean to tell me this doesn’t just happen to Black people and that women in other cultures would let a niqqa skeet it and beat it, produce a seed for @Another Man to raise all across the world thus completely disrupting the narrative that it is and only is Black people that have poor and failing family structures as a cultural value but rather it’s actually inherited material conditions and social factors outside of Black people’s control that leads to such stereotyping?

Well I’ll fcking be. :wow:
:dahell:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Try and adopt the child then

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Consequences.
Key And GIF - Key And Peels - Discover & Share GIFs

How do you hope a man is the father of your child :mjlol:

:russ:
Dudes in here on their Simone Biles mental gymnastics. :dead: