Father Abandons Son at Kindergarten After Negative Paternity Test

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
So we agree that abandoning a kid is worse than cheating and that both sexes cheat.
… yes? That was the gist of my post: women will always lose these child-like games about whose more “heartless” as the burden will fall harder on them. A woman can cheat and birth a child that she knows isn’t the father’s.. but the father can immediately disown and think of the child-support as another bill.

At the end, the child and mother will be worse off
First off you're assuming she lied, whereas she probably was hoping the kid was his.
How do you hope a man is the father of your child :mjlol:
If he thought the kid was his then they were clearing having sex at the time, so it just as easily could have been his as the other guy. And if she had told him at the time, he likely would have left whether or not the child was his, and the kid ends up abandoned either way.
… this is exactly the burden a woman willingly puts on herself playing this game.
In the end lying is wrong but the cheating is the worse lie,
But most women in these situations do both yet a man is guilt tripped into tucking in his feelings and “stepping up”. This is the general opinion men have of paternity fraud stories.
and that one is definitely done by both sexes if not more by men. Anything after that was just damage control, still wrong but at least slightly more understandable than the first sin. So claiming that women are "more grimy" than men solely because they're the ones with more to lose doesn't really make sense.
Like earlier, my initial post was stating the outcome of the actions woman do will have a greater impact than a man. The various advocate groups for women and even the Roe V. Wade overturn shows that.

I never claimed they were more grimey, I am stating trying to “move like a man” will fall on their face.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
best-reaction.gif

:laff:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Cheating is worse than abandoning a kid? And you think women cheat more?

Or are you just trying to shyt on women because they're the ones who get pregnant and not the men?
Really dude? Really?

This is more than just cheating. Why are you being obtuse?

It's cheating, and giving birth to a baby that's the product of cheating.

Adopting is not consensual.

If you're in this spot then good luck. Most women wouldn't EVER put up with something like this. Imagine if a woman found out her husband cheated, got his mistress pregnant, and was FORCED to take of that baby.

Breh you're broken if you're actually shytting on the guy in this scenario.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Scumbag behavior.

Look, I get it. You lived a lie for 5 years. But you still had an attachment to that kid for 5 years and no matter what you feel or do, you will never forget that it happened.

It’s one thing to cut off contact and move on with your life.

But you can take a few minutes to take the kid to his mother or his mother’s family. Leaving a kid at the school just makes you a piece of shyt.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Really dude? Really?

This is more than just cheating. Why are you being obtuse?

It's cheating, and giving birth to a baby that's the product of cheating.

Adopting is not consensual.

If you're in this spot then good luck. Most women wouldn't EVER put up with something like this. Imagine if a woman found out her husband cheated, got his mistress pregnant, and was FORCED to take of that baby.

Breh you're broken if you're actually shytting on the guy in this scenario.
Yeah I just shook my head at that post. Either that’s a female or dude is completely lost when it comes to male female dynamics.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I’d adopt him..
I have heart for children, though.. I grew up in the system, so it hits different for me. I have two of my own and a bonus son in my current marriage.
We’re going to adopt once we sell this house. In a perfect world I wish I had enough room to protect all these babies, man..
Sad situation all around.
You a better man than me.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
All the black kids out here that's being abandoned by their fathers (partially due to the government and some black women not wanting black men to be apart of their kids lives and it's some deadbeat clowns out here that want nothing to do with their kids because they not with the mother), I'm not feeling a bit sorry for what happened with this little boy.

China people don't care about black kids not growing up with their fathers, so why the fukk should y'all care about a China boy being abandoned by a man that wasn't his biological father?

Hostile

All Star
Daps
I’d adopt him..
I have heart for children, though.. I grew up in the system, so it hits different for me. I have two of my own and a bonus son in my current marriage.
We’re going to adopt once we sell this house. In a perfect world I wish I had enough room to protect all these babies, man..
Sad situation all around.
He's not in the system though. He has a mom. She's just a slut. This is her problem, not yours or the dude that got tricked.