Fat People And Excuses

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
Well, the two are interrelated. If everyones bodies could handle eating the macros and calories we do there would be no obesity problem would there? I know a couple people who can eat all day and not gain an ounce of fat. How would they do in environments with less resources if they couldnt store that energy as well as others though?

food for thought.

THE THING IS WE DON'T HAVE TO EAT THOSE THINGS..YOU DON'T HAVE TO EAT MICKEY D'S YOU DONT HAVE TO DRINK SODA.YOU DON'T HAVE TO EAT ALL THAT shyt THAT YOUR MIND AND BODY KNOW ARE UNHEALTHY FOR YOU

ITS HARD AS fukk, BUT YOU GOTTA TELL YOURSELF NO SOMETIMES
RIGHT NOW I WANNA EAT SOME PASTA AND CHICKEN MY STOMACH IS SLIGHTLY HUNGRY, BUT I KNOW IF I GO TO THE LIBRARY AND COME BACK AND EAT THE SAME AMOUNT OF 2 HOURS ILL GET THE SAME FEELING OF SATIETY AND I WONT EAT AGAIN OUT OF BORED OME LIKE I WOULD HAVE..

ITS SELF CONTROL B

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
I'm the classic

loves to workout and has muscle but I eat so stupid. I know what to eat but i'm lazy as fukk when it comes to making the food after work

this weather has changed my mind though, this new place i'm working at has a gym across the street and these deebo popeye arm mothafukkas are all over the place and it gets me motivated

one good thing though Is that I don't drink bad( I drink a gallon+ of water a day) and I don't care for soda/juice like I use to

Daps
bruh don't use pseudo evolutionary theory to try to prove a dumb ass point.

I could easily say that Perhaps those who were able to survive on the least amount of calories and whose bodies were able to metaboolize small amount of calories in the most efficient way,s thus making them skinny, would be the ones who would surviving the awfulness of the slave trade shipping routes as opposed to weight gainers who tend to consume excess amount of calories that aren't available on a slave ship. :jawalrus:

I could also say that people who need less calories have more efficient bodies which will more likely store the excess energy.

Person X needs 1800 to survive person y 2200.

Person X eats 2200, and has 400 cals for an emergency. Person y eats 2200 cals and has nothing left for a rainy day.

Who's more likely to survive a long journey at sea? a Person equipped with long-term energy stores (fat) or a skinny person with only muscle, which will probably be cannibalized by his own body?

Americans overall have been getting fatter AND shorter overtime. Something else is happening that we aren't really thinking about along with the increased inactivity and high food consumption. I would figure people should get taller with increased food consumption not shorter. So there's a missing piece of the puzzle.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I could also say that people who need less calories have more efficient bodies which will more likely store the excess energy.

Person X needs 1800 to survive person y 2200.

Person X eats 2200, and has 400 cals for an emergency. Person y eats 2200 cals and has nothing left for a rainy day.

Who's more likely to survive a long journey at sea? a Person equipped with long-term energy stores (fat) or a skinny person with only muscle, which will probably be cannibalized by his own body?

Americans overall have been getting fatter AND shorter overtime. Something else is happening that we aren't really thinking about along with the increased inactivity and high food consumption. I would figure people should get taller with increased food consumption not shorter. So there's a missing piece of the puzzle.

person y in a survival situation probably can eat person x :ohhh:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Well I mean places like 23andme.com have the data and they know the genes that influence weight. They should do study

between american's having a plethora of food to choose from that other countries dont and ease of access

its not hard to see why america has a gluttony problem

this isnt rocket science, and thyroid disorders are very uncommon

its a matter of living to eat vs eating to live

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
Well I mean places like 23andme.com have the data and they know the genes that influence weight. They should do study

23andme.com :deadrose:...you're a c00n that hates his black side and looks up disproven theories of natural selection to prove his self hating view

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
^^^chill zilla, give him a chance to argue his points

Daps
between american's having a plethora of food to choose from that other countries dont and ease of access

its not hard to see why america has a gluttony problem

this isnt rocket science, and thyroid disorders are very uncommon

its a matter of living to eat vs eating to live

I'm not talking about the mean average of Americans who are definitely overweight because of the American lifestyle. I'm talking about a core group of people who have a certain body-type that is prone to weight gain.

you can't apply your dietary elitism to them. You just can't. Their body's function slightly differently than my body or your body. It's just not the same, and we should considerate that before we make some blanket statements like, "all fat people are fat because they're lazy"

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
exactly what is this "bodytype"

you do know the "somatotypes" are fake right? they were made by a psychologist not anyone in kinesiology

theres nothing elite about simple eating habits

their bodies DONT function any differently, barring a thyroid disorder they are just as normal as anyone else

and all fat people barring a thyroid disorder, are fat due to overeating and/or underactivity

it is that simple, people want to blame plastic bottles, and food companies etc etc. But its eating habits. point blank. my family are gluttons, they dont realize it. They think they are eating normal but you go to europe and they eating half the portions

my family doesnt have disorders, the just love to eat

you make these excuses for people when they dont need them, its the equivalent of coddling a spoiled child

Daps
exactly what is this "bodytype"

you do know the "somatotypes" are fake right? they were made by a psychologist not anyone in kinesiology

theres nothing elite about simple eating habits

Genes Take Charge, and Diets Fall by the Wayside-- new york times.

The Spittoon » SNPwatch: Genetic Variants Affect Weight Loss Drug Effectiveness

Genes and obesity -- 23andme

, on average, genotype at the FTO gene accounts for about 6.6 pounds of difference in weight, and therefore affects your risk of obesity.

only ONE gene can add 6.6 pounds of weight. ONE gene! there are millions of genes and only god knows how many of those can effect someone's genetic weight.

If you don't have that gene, that's 6.6 pounds of weight that you can lose that someone else can't. You simply can't apply some broad dietary prescription to everyone and expect the same results. That's a very egotistical approach.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
deep-seated psychological need to be fat
:rudy:

what a bullshyt study

as i read this im more and more ashamed of todays journalism, theres such a lack of information its disgusting.

anyways, 6 pounds is nothing. Im a testament to what weight loss really is

you dont simply crash course diet with someone and expect them to just stay normal after the fact going back to their horrendous diets they had before hand. You cant just tell someone who is active and struggles to put down food as is to permanently eat 10,000 cals a day after the fact

the study was skewed from the start and its horribly old at that, youre gonna have to get something more credible

and yes you can very much apply a broad prescription because most people simply dont know what responsible eating is. I was 220 lbs and flabby and sick months ago eating fast food regularly, i am 152lbs now still eating fast food

what changed? calorie amounts.

and thats it, and 90% of american's pay zero attention to it. The FDA has known the truth for years but for the sake of the fitness industry the lies are allowed to spread and make these heavy people believe its their genes when they dont get routine physicals they dont count their calories, and they arent active either

youre making excuses for them as i said earlier.

Daps
:rudy:

what a bullshyt study

as i read this im more and more ashamed of todays journalism, theres such a lack of information its disgusting.

anyways, 6 pounds is nothing. Im a testament to what weight loss really is

you dont simply crash course diet with someone and expect them to just stay normal after the fact going back to their horrendous diets they had before hand. You cant just tell someone who is active and struggles to put down food as is to permanently eat 10,000 cals a day after the fact

the study was skewed from the start and its horribly old at that, youre gonna have to get something more credible

and yes you can very much apply a broad prescription because most people simply dont know what responsible eating is. I was 220 lbs and flabby and sick months ago eating fast food regularly, i am 152lbs now still eating fast food

what changed? calorie amounts.

and thats it, and 90% of american's pay zero attention to it. The FDA has known the truth for years but for the sake of the fitness industry the lies are allowed to spread and make these heavy people believe its their genes when they dont get routine physicals they dont count their calories, and they arent active either

youre making excuses for them as i said earlier.

Really, I've probably gone through the same eating binges that you have and i have never been larger than 180 pounds, ever. I'm 5'9. Right now i'm 180 because i have been eating a lot and I lowered my activity due to a back problem.

For example, Last night I east a WHOLE frozen freschettta pizza (1800 cals) and downed it with mickey's 40oz (gotta be 300 to 400 cals). This morning I ate at a Dinner/cafe with my wife, and I ate my big ass waffle and eggs and also Ate some of her pancakes and all of her hashbrowns. That's typical of how I have been eating for the last 9 months. I should be 250 lbs, but i'm not.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
eating binges? i never binged regularly. i ate the same bad food everyday

the only thing that is different is i count calories. prior to college i never weighed more than 150...ironically that was when i handled all of my own eating habits. and surely i gained weight over time.

lemme explain how this works

fat is roughly 3500 calories per lb, it requires 4000 calories to synthesize(cells, blood, etc)

so you would have to eat 4000 cals extra a week to get that. So the average man has a maintenance between 2200-2500cals, so eating 2700-3000 calories CONSISTENTLY with no activity working against it. You gain weight

will your weight fluctuate? of course, between sodium and water levels that happens

the truth of the matter is it isnt quite simple, people are active on some days and not so much on others. some days they eat closer to maintenance

and the maintenance number, continually increases with added body mass. so even if that person were to eat 3000cals consistently, they would slowly stop getting fat until they reached a certain point(the graph would be logarithmic if you were to track weight vs time)

so no, just a one time binge does little to hurt you considering how long it takes fat to metabolize and synthesize.

And to take it further, when you are a teenager and adolescent you have your highest capacity to build new "tissues" in general due to higher levels of naturally produced human growth hormone. Therefore if you have bad habits due to your upbringing you are going to pile on weight early. So a child with a maintenance of 1300 calories thats forced to eat everything on his plate everyday with little activity, is now an obese teenager despite not eating "golden corral" sized portions

like i said, barring a thyroid disorder. Its eating habits. ive studied this for awhile now