Fat People And Excuses

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'd rather hate on fatties and motivate them to improve themselves then feign compassion about their inability to regulate their behavior. People who were formerly overweight can tell you shyt is pretty realizable if you have some self discipline. Like really, "staying alive" longer without dying from preventative shyt is easy enough motivation for me to drag my ass to the gym.
Health is what motivated me before and that's what's getting me started this time. Been sleeping like shyt, knee and ankle pains, and dragging energy wise. The kicker was the doctor telling me my blood pressure was rising up. Dropped 10 back so far. I always stayed active and working out but was eating like shyt. Cleaned the diet up and pounds are dropping off.

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
...The fat girl was actually of a decent intelligence, could take notes and seemed to keep up in the class.

:martin: Stated like it's a surprise.

Have a fat homey and when I would go over his house this dude would have a 1200 page biographies, Intel processor manuals, and books about obscure filmmakers laying around the crib like it was nothing. One day he would be reading Thomas Paine, the next day he would be on Russian history, the next he would be going through Jacques Derrida and the deconstructionist.

I really figured out how smart he was after getting into some of the psychological shyt he had to go through just to move through the world in a semi-normal fashion without breaking down. Dude had to sublimate and become passive aggressive in order to put on this image of being somewhat normal. Somehow he managed to do that for years man. All of his friends were pretty good looking smart people (including yours truly), he worked professionally, he worked with kids, all that man.

Guy just had huge emotional issues from his childhood and he never worked through them. Got nothing to do with "intellect."
Then go see a therapist:yeshrug:

I had to for ADHD, had to do behavioral modification and all that shyt so don't tell me that is an outrageous suggestion.

Did you end up getting Adderall?

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
You didn't address the other 4 solutions I raised. :stopitslime:

Bad habits are what stack up because they have a gradual effect.
You don't eat a full pizza one time and get obese, it takes years of calorie surplus.

These are not the ONLY factors, but they are among the things that slim people do.

Other habits:

Exercise.
Portion control.
Positive attitude.

:snoop:

If someone was really trying to lose weight, they would want all the help and tips they could get, not just rejecting any type of advice from the rip. You part of the problem fam.

Celebrate mediocrity and tell yourself you will fail from the jump brehs. :scust:
:russell:

Only thing worse than fat people are in shape people who go out of their way to shyt on em.

U sound like a Republican talking about people on welfare. Its not that serious

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
So you didn't really modify your behavior so much as the medication modified it for you; which sort of calls into question all the hardline attitudes you had toward fat people and I'm assuming others with addictions/behavioral health issues.
:russ: nikkas outchea taking weight loss pills and shytting on fat people for not losing weight the hard way :dead: :whoatrice:

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
:russell:

Only thing worse than fat people are in shape people who go out of their way to shyt on em.

U sound like a Republican talking about people on welfare. Its not that serious

Pretty much. I'm not trying to shyt on dude, he usually has decent contributions to the Gym sub, but that hardline "get your behavior and habits in order" talk, while technically correct, isn't really that effective (especially considering the poster hisself needed pills to help alter his behavior).

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So you didn't really modify your behavior so much as the medication modified it for you; which sort of calls into question all the hardline attitudes you had toward fat people and I'm assuming others with addictions/behavioral health issues.

:heh:What an assumption

Come back and talk to me when you run 100 miles in a week:camby:

(And that was pre Vyvanse)

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Yeah food is an addiction like a drug. I can't crap on obese people. They have their own psychological struggle.

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
Yeah food is an addiction like a drug. I can't crap on obese people. They have their own psychological struggle.

Couldnt it simply be that many of them just dont know how many calories they're consuming? It's extremely easy to consume 3000+ calories worth of soda, snacks, and greasy food.

And yea shytting on fat people for being fat is corny to me.