Fat Joe as a kid

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Lol fukk you mean not really?

I was raised in FL around Hatians/AA/Jamaicans and even some Afro-Lationos and we all had many many experiences with these crackas throwin that shyt around.

Of course never to our faces always was on some cowardly shyt.
Some racism yall get is just a result of looking like us. this whole "whites all see us the same" is not all the way true if not is completely false. Infact many whites saw nonados as the good kind and some do now.
No your rebuttal is poor and nobody but you hardcore ADOS extremists will push this bizarre narrative.

Either all black people can use it or nobody uses it.

You won’t even be able to tell who’s ethnically ADOS or not unless you ask everyone you meet to take a DNA test they maybe Born to Haitian immigrants and you wouldn’t know because they were born in Philadelphia and have American citizenship so your criteria is asinine.
yeah thats what someone says when they can't refute a point, quit cappin.

nikka foh, only ADOS have a right to it. You sound like a cac on some "either all people say it or no one uses it"

My "criteria" is no more asinine than you nikkas saying people cannot say a word because of the color of their skin and "race when they could always say it behind your back, at home etc.:mjlol:

i agree "nonblacks" shouldnt say it, but neither should nonados. I am also not someone who is trying to be controlling on who can say it. But I just want to point out and highlight that Nonados are in no better leverage on saying the word "nikka" than some nonblacks are.

At the end of the day, IDGAF who says it:yeshrug: you as a nonados(or whatever you are) or any nonblack can say it for all i care, Im just saying what I feel has to be said, and offer a peerspective that gets drowned out its a forum afterall

Daps
Fat Joe never said he was black, NY nikkaz just soft so they let him say it

the black puerto ricans exists but the whites ones use that to act like they ain't white, because latinos are a bunch of confused mix breads to begin with, it's not a race, its an ethnic group

anybody who speaks spanish is hispanic in north america is spanish, real spanish people are white people from spain

arabs, hispanics, are classified as white in america

Just not white in america, white by scientific standards.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
You too fake extra woke for your own good. I told you some of my life story, I excluded the part where I slap nikkas for being dumb like your fakkit ass. Notice how I keep saying nikka and nobody will ever stop me from saying it nikka.

You super woke and pro black, go approach somebody thats not ADOS who says it and stop them (you can't cuz your a p*ssy and the average white cop or white person dosen't know the difference either)

nikkas like you are weird and don't go outside. Your mother should've swallowed instead
Take this internet tough guy act somewhere else fukk nikka.

i already said idgaf who says it nor am i gon waste energy. You aint proving shyt saying it to me. You could be mexican and i wouldnt care, plus im no super woke pro black nikka. unlike you mr
don't let anybody non black say nikka including myself

I bet you and all these militants never even check the "nonblacks" yall say yall check. Grown ass militant nikkas telling pro black :duck:

nikkas like you dont even be bustin grapes in fruit fights, but let yall get on here and tell it :mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps
they are I just heard a white girl talking to this middle eastern woman about it the other day, and she was muslim with the shroud on everything, and she said she was classified as white, when the white girl asked what she was, and the white girl's reaction was hilarious.

But its true, look at 69 jail info they have him classified as white, he didn't put that there that's what law enforcement categorized him as, white

A lot of people don't know how America remixed and created catergories people now adhere to, which they changed and included more "subcatergories". Mulatto original definition was Indigenious + "Native America" or in modern terms black + indian. A lot of today's ethnicities etc is to hard truth those in power dont' want the rest to know about their true origins and heritage.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Good thing I stopped using that word when at one point is was every other word

Now I cringe when I hear other latinos say it, and even black people . I cringe even harder when I other brehs calling non black people nikka to their face

The word needs to die

No one sounds intelligent using it

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
Some racism yall get is just a result of looking like us. this whole "whites all see us the same" is not all the way true if not is completely false. Infact many whites saw nonados as the good kind and some do now.
The shyt some of yall spout on here god damn, thinking you in them crackas head :russ:

"Yall"? I'm Half AA with AA family in the south and my other half is Jamaican/Rican on that side I had family members specifically my Grandpa who was a Black Panther and Grandmom was apart of the movement because of the the way all blacks were treated in this country.

Aint finna go back and forth with ya'll, be safe out there fam.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Good thing I stopped using that word when at one point is was every other word

Now I cringe when I hear other latinos say it, and even black people . I cringe even harder when I other brehs calling non black people nikka to their face

The word needs to die

No one sounds intelligent using it

Wish more people followed your example. Only the extra ignorant and undercover CACs constantly say it to make them more 'authentic' and 'thorough'

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
....nah, I can't see me ever being cool with white Hispanics using the N-word.

Next one that says that call them a 'spic' and gauge their reaction. If they get upset say, 'it's cool, I'm black breh' :mjgrin:'

FOH