Fat Joe as a kid

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
The shyt some of yall spout on here god damn, thinking you in them crackas head :russ:

"Yall"? I'm Half AA with AA family in the south and my other half is Jamaican/Rican on that side I had family members specifically my Grandpa who was a Black Panther and Grandmom was apart of the movement because of the the way all blacks were treated in this country.

Aint finna go back and forth with ya'll, be safe out there fam.
nikka its true, only people who want to keep denying it is u mfs on here.

Even in jim crow cacs saw nonados as the good king of "blacks"

I'll withdraw my yall about you

But what I said applies for others

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I don't know how i would feel about Sammy Sosa or Omarosa calling me a nikka

Omarosa's ADOS from Ohio

:snoop:
I guess I’m really getting too old because as I said before yall millennials & so-called non ny’ers are miserable

when did this fukkery begin :
cause no way in the entire fukking world would actual real life Caucasian’s ever attempt to claim these 2

030614-music-jennifer-lopez-rap-collaborations-hold-you-down-fat-joe.jpg

They don't have to.

CACs didn't claim the Irish, Italians, or Jews for years either (and some still don't)

You gonna let Bill O'Reilly call you a nikka?

You can tell who really from the hood by how they react to this thread :russ:

I got Colombian nikkas I grew up with I'm more comfortable with them saying nikka than some of these suburban internet negroes :mjpls:

6jK35JX.png

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
This thread :mjlol:

I implore nikkas talking this crazy shyt, to tell them who should or shouldn't say nikka, in their face instead of cappin on the internet.

Jumping the shark 2020 :mjlol:

Yall stay exposing yourselves saying this.

So if Fat Joe was in your face calling you nikka nikka this and nikka nikka that, you wouldn't tell him not too because you're too scared of him? Is that what you are suggesting sir?

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
No, you probably just see yourself as Venezuelan and would have nothing to do with being black.

That was a hypothetical question using myself instead of my spouse.
He considers himself African American because his parents are Ghanaian but he was born in Venezuela before they moved to USA and got citizenship.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Okay hypothetically, I may give you 69 as the benefit of the doubt. he's Mexican, but Joe is Puerto Rican, they have African ancestry. Which is better than Stupid Young or Camboidans or Mexicans out west saying that who have no African genes

This doesn’t make it any different or any better for that matter.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Are you seriously trying to say nikka went from only black people should say it, to only ADOS should say it? So Farrakhan shouldn't have said it? Marcus Garvey? because I have family from Grenada (like Malcolm X) I shouldn't be able to say it? even though I'm from Crown Heights, Bed Stuy, went to an HBCU, lived in Atlanta and now work in Harlem I can't say it

I implore you to go find a hobby and maybe lay off the internet/ go to an area with other types of black people because in the middle of a pandemic and black people being killed by the cops, you pick the most senseless thing to try and control.

:mjlol: At the thought of I shouldn't say it because I have Caribbean family. Been in a mentoring program in Harlem( mostly ADOS area) for the last 3 years helping them get off the streets and get into HBCU's, I' wonder if I should ask them if if they care about me saying nikka, before or after they tell me a story of everybody in their family is on welfare and how at times, they have to steal out of bodegas as their only meal of the day

They wouldn’t even know you weren’t ADOS for them to police the using of nikka, some people live in fantasy worlds where they think they can go round asking every Black person ‘Are you ADOS’:russ: