Fat Joe as a kid

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
What they be saying then?:comeon:
Look at this very thread :gucci:

They're calling us c00ns and saying we're soft. They do this in every thread involving the nword.

Talking about we let racism happen to us

They call our women masculine ALL THE TIME.

When NYPD harms a black man, instead of sympathy we get "NY lawst".

In NY, however, we BRAG to each other about visiting other cities. We make fun of our own city. Half the timbs jokes comes from NYers.

All of my friend that visit LA, ATL, Miami constantly say they can't wait to go back.

But what do people in those cities say about NY? It's dirty and filled with rats.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I just googled that dude. Why does he look like a white version of T.I. :mjlol:

57d7bd3edd0895cc308b49d4
Only way i believe shaun king is Black/Ados. Is if shaun king comes and proves he is T.I's cousins/related I might believe him as black. Him and T.I look so similar its scary:pachaha:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Okay hypothetically, I may give you 69 as the benefit of the doubt. he's Mexican, but Joe is Puerto Rican, they have African ancestry. Which is better than Stupid Young or Camboidans or Mexicans out west saying that who have no African genes
none of them that are not Aframs/ADOS should be saying nikka.

with all due respect but fukk "they got african ancestry" they dont have the lineage here. thats what this is very much about. All that african ancestry is only part of it but its not the sole factor in play here

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Look at this very thread :gucci:

They're calling us c00ns and saying we're soft. They do this in every thread involving the nword.

Talking about we let racism happen to us

They call our women masculine ALL THE TIME.

When NYPD harms a black man, instead of sympathy we get "NY lawst".

In NY, however, we BRAG to each other about visiting other cities. We make fun of our own city. Half the timbs jokes comes from NYers.

All of my friend that visit LA, ATL, Miami constantly say they can't wait to go back.

But what do people in those cities say about NY? It's dirty and filled with rats.

I see what you saying breh:ehh:
It goes both ways tho:manny:

We all Black at the end of the day.:ehh:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I'll say this: i never seen him step wrong or violate. He supports black business vocally on his show, like exuberantly "We gotta support black business!! :obama:" He put Remy on. I see he said some funny shyt implying all Latinos are black, but i didn't watch so that mighta been a click bait title.

But overall, until i get some new information, he be holding it down. :ld:

I feel like you have to have grown up here, in a specific place and time, for it to make sense. But i definitely understand ados from elsewhere feeling some kinda way. And i do not think the 'privilege' should be extended willy nilly. :ufdup:
But fat joe get that privy imo, I agree with you. Fat Joe does nothing but support black culture on the BIG BIG BIG Joprah show......a lot of people buggin in here:snoop:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:snoop:
I guess I’m really getting too old because as I said before yall millennials & so-called non ny’ers are miserable

when did this fukkery begin :
cause no way in the entire fukking world would actual real life Caucasian’s ever attempt to claim these 2

030614-music-jennifer-lopez-rap-collaborations-hold-you-down-fat-joe.jpg

first time i actually agree with you on something, 2020 :wow:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
If you not from New York you would never understand. Growing up its just part of the vocabulary in the streets, and every hood in nyc is full of black/ricans/dominicans etc. Never seen someone get checked for it because everyone understood there was no racial undertone behind it thats just the way we all spoke

Ive cut down on my usage of the word considerably, we live in different times and the internet exposes how many people get offended if a latino uses the word. The word isnt THAT important to me, I wont fight to use it thats just dumb.

From time to time it does slip out but thats just natural instincts when I'm around people I grew up with. But I just replaced the word, rather say "my dude", "bro" etc....it ain't that serious