Fat Joe as a kid

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Joe has done multiple songs with southern rappers. And he’s used that word in every one of those songs.

Where are those southern tough guys to stop him? Wayne? TI? Future? Baby? Ross? None of them or anyone in their circle in the studio checked him.

He’s done 100’s of shows in the south, anyone wait for him outside to check him?

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
That may be true, but I know yall checking for Mozzy. So how come nobody didn't step to Mozzy about doing a song with a Asian that says nikka?

I know this site hates NY but the double standards on here are ridiculous
shyt. Look at Jay Worthy from Lndn Drgz. nikkas fukk wit dude heavy and he say the shyt all the time,

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Joe has done multiple songs with southern rappers. And he’s used that word in every one of those songs.

Where are those southern tough guys to stop him? Wayne? TI? Future? Baby? None of them or anyone in their circle in the studio checked him.

He’s done 100’s of shows in the south, anyone wait for him outside to check him?
Exactly. Listen to the crickets tho.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
That may be true, but I know yall checking for Mozzy. So how come nobody didn't step to Mozzy about doing a song with a Asian that says nikka?

I know this site hates NY but the double standards on here are ridiculous

You're pushing goalposts. I never liked Fat Joe especially for getting this "pass" from you "New Yorkers" . So you wanna tell me a no name asian rapper that happens to be from my city is on the same level as some fat cac who's been in hip hop for nearly three decades ? :gucci:

I didn't even know this until you had to dig it up so you can prove a point :mjlol:

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
You're pushing goalposts. I never liked Fat Joe especially for getting this "pass" from you "New Yorkers" . So you wanna tell me a no name asian rapper that happens to be from my city is on the same level as some fat cac who's been in hip hop for nearly three decades ? :gucci:

I didn't even know this until you had to dig it up so you can prove a point :mjlol:

You got it bro, this argument going nowhere. Mozzy the hottest nikka to ever come out of your city and he did a song with the asian boy who says nikka and nothing was addressed and it never will be addressed

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Nope not true at all. We'd be goin after Fat Joe ONLY.

You were the ones that started this whole "NY lawst" shyt.

If you ever see us going after the south for being on some c00n shyt, it's retaliation.

We love the south, The south hates us.

You live in an alternate reality bruh. Southern brehs will take inoffensive playful jabs at New York about how y'all like Timbs and say "b" and "son" and y'all get sensitive asf clapping back with straight vitrol. Up North brehs get shown love when y'all inevitably relocate down here. Y'all come after us 1st. shytting on our music and culture...even tho its the cornerstone of all African American culture smh.

Daps
Fat Joe never said he was black, NY nikkaz just soft so they let him say it

the black puerto ricans exists but the whites ones use that to act like they ain't white, because latinos are a bunch of confused mix breads to begin with, it's not a race, its an ethnic group

anybody who speaks spanish is hispanic in north america is spanish, real spanish people are white people from spain

arabs, hispanics, are classified as white in america
Fat joe did say he was black on hot97 on a few occasions. Pun and cuban link even claimed black also. Imo a white Hispanic to me is more like ol girl from the show Gilmore girls while fat joe and jlo(in loving color days) is more of a triracial. I do agree the real hispanics(spain) are white though.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
You live in an alternate reality bruh. Southern brehs will take inoffensive playful jabs at New York about how y'all like Timbs and say "b" and "son" and y'all get sensitive asf clapping back with straight vitrol. Up North brehs get shown love when y'all inevitably relocate down here. Y'all come after us 1st. shytting on our music and culture...even tho its the cornerstone of all African American culture smh.
Straight up lie.

For every bad thing someone said about the south on here, I'll show you TEN about NY

And it's usually more than just jokes about timbs and how we talk.