Supporter
Daps
1jvQunB.gif

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I’m really supposed to all of a sudden stress myself out about a Puerto Rican cat who been publicly sayin nikka since before majority of the people in here and prolly including the person who posted that on social media was born with zero issue or push back? If y’all nikkas don’t log off and get a fukkin life. Lol. And I don’t know what the picture is supposed to prove. He looks like a little spanish kid with a wack haircut, lol
I remember a huge thread about this same exact topic 15 years ago on SOHH. Didn’t matter then and doesn’t matter now. Perfect example of how stupid purity tests are.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I remember a huge thread about this same exact topic 15 years ago on SOHH. Didn’t matter then and doesn’t matter now. Perfect example of how stupid purity tests are.
I remember that Sohh thread. And 15 years ago was still like 13 years into his rap career and him starting with DITC. Who was all black and noone said anything then either. That’s why it’s fukkin stupid. Lol

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Are you retarded? Why so butt hurt because I pointed facts responding to the OP, the crying about Fat Joe, WHO HAS NEVER CLAIMED TO BE BLACK EVER, saying the N word, I don't care if says it, I'm a real man with power words can't hurt me, I'm not gonna go for look for 69 because he weak target and he say it either other ways, I don't fukk him just like I don't fukk with fat joe, I don't fukk with people who say that word if they ain't black period

talk grown man not bytch talk, nobody is wasting to hunt down every non black who says the n word, YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TIME TO DO ANYTHING ELSE

Who ain't saying the N word, you see videos no black people around and the n word is said every five seconds

you need to regulate if you got a problem with me, stop being a bytch trying to get other people to do your dirty work, the reality is nikkaz in NY really got a problem with saying it, BUT AIN'T NEVER STEPPING TO HIM ABOUT IT, and he even addressed it on record saying dare him to stop so obviously he is aware about how yall feel out there

coward

Calm down, you're highly emotional like a female. My point to your post was yall nikkas on here love singling out NY as if this is the only place where non black people say nikka. NY nikkas are soft, okay so by that logic everywhere is soft then dusty nikka. Like i said I regulate in real life, I don't go back and forth on the net.

I just peeped you a hall of shame poster, that means you probably retarded and can't comprehend what I was saying in the first place.

Also suck my dikk

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Are you retarded? Why so butt hurt because I pointed facts responding to the OP, the crying about Fat Joe, WHO HAS NEVER CLAIMED TO BE BLACK EVER, saying the N word, I don't care if says it, I'm a real man with power words can't hurt me, I'm not gonna go for look for 69 because he weak target and he say it either other ways, I don't fukk him just like I don't fukk with fat joe, I don't fukk with people who say that word if they ain't black period

talk grown man not bytch talk, nobody is wasting to hunt down every non black who says the n word, YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TIME TO DO ANYTHING ELSE

Who ain't saying the N word, you see videos no black people around and the n word is said every five seconds

you need to regulate if you got a problem with me, stop being a bytch trying to get other people to do your dirty work, the reality is nikkaz in NY really got a problem with saying it, BUT AIN'T NEVER STEPPING TO HIM ABOUT IT, and he even addressed it on record saying dare him to stop so obviously he is aware about how yall feel out there

coward

:mjlol:

which nyc nikkaz gotta problem with him using the N-word ?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Calm down, you're highly emotional like a female. My point to your post was yall nikkas on here love singling out NY as if this is the only place where non black people say nikka. NY nikkas are soft, okay so by that logic everywhere is soft then dusty nikka. Like i said I regulate in real life, I don't go back and forth on the net.

I just peeped you a hall of shame poster, that means you probably retarded and can't comprehend what I was saying in the first place.

Also suck my dikk

You're the emotional female not, NY stamped Fat Joe, and he can say nikka he yall nikka, so don't complain about him saying nikka, that's all I was saying, the Post made it seem like fat joe tried to pretend to be black to be accepted, and I said that wasn't the case, which is a fact

so stop being soft and accepting these guys if you really don't want to accept them, that's all I said

if you was a real nikka, you would say Fat Joe is that nikka and he can say nikka I have no problem with, but you obviously have a problem with fat joe and them saying it, by your post, BUT YOU LET THEM SAY IT

That's fukking my point, if you really got a problem with them saying it DON'T LET THEM SAY IT

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
If Fat Joe was from the South these New York posters on his nuts itt would not be going this hard defending him.

That's my only contribution.

Nope not true at all. We'd be goin after Fat Joe ONLY.

You were the ones that started this whole "NY lawst" shyt.

If you ever see us going after the south for being on some c00n shyt, it's retaliation.

We love the south, The south hates us.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

which nyc nikkaz gotta problem with him using the N-word ?

you tell me, because fat joe obviously had to address it on a song

like I said, if you NYC nikkaz don't have a problem with non blacks calling them nikkaz, that's them, I can tell you what you find disrespectful

If I was around Fat Joe and he was saying nikka, I would look please don't say that around me, its offensive, and if he had a problem with him, I would fukk you, you get be around me saying that shyt

I just don't accept anybody or hang around anybody, it's not even on some ra ra shyt, the soft part is yall fell some type of way about, but then accept them and act like its all good, and be around them, that's called being fake

If you gotta problem with non whites saying the n word why you hanging around letting them say it, that's my whole point

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

Also suck my dikk

:salute:

note : only referring to back in the dayz
the ONLY people, we nyc’ers didn't mind using the N-word was Caribbean Spanish peepz (u gotta have African Slave blood in you to qualify)
no White
no Asian
no Indian
not even a African ... gotta right to say the word

Thurgood Thurston III

Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
if you was a real nikka, you would say Fat Joe is that nikka and he can say nikka I have no problem with, but you obviously have a problem with fat joe and them saying it, by your post, BUT YOU LET THEM SAY IT

That's fukking my point, if you really got a problem with them saying it DON'T LET THEM SAY IT

Bro what does this mean?

This is towards all of these of the non-NYers in this thread:

I NOR ANY OF THE PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD HAVE EVER MET FAT JOE

SO HOW THE fukk WOULD I OR ANY OF THESE PEOPLE BE ABLE TO TELL FAT JOE NOT TO SAY IT?

Get me a meeting with Fat Joe right now and I'll tell him not to say it.

You guys keep holding accountable for people we never met

I'm from Brooklyn. That's two boroughs away from the Bronx where Fat Joe is from.

I'm two generations removed from Fat Joe's old ass.

I don't want Fat Joe to say it. But what the fukk can I do about it?

The Hispanics in my circle check themselves and avoid saying it. I can't do anything about MILLIONS of Hispanics that I've never met.

If anything, go after the old heads from Bronx that made them comfortable enough in the first place.

Thurgood Thurston III

Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields

Also suck my dikk

I hate these hypocritical ass dudes :mjlol:

There was just Vlad interview with an Asian from Cali talking about he refuses to NOT say nikka.