Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
fat-joe1.jpg

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing that’s strange to me here is that in the US for most of its existence if you had anyone in your tree that is black then you are black. This is why a lot of Caribbean Hispanics were essentially lumped in with ADOS. I know many so called black people in the US who got the same hair as fat joe, also Rocco a fade or baldy, white skin and features yet they are considered black as Wesley snipes. So all of a sudden you get a one drop person from a Spanish speaking country and then it doesn’t apply.

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Fat Joe never said he was black, NY nikkaz just soft so they let him say it

the black puerto ricans exists but the whites ones use that to act like they ain't white, because latinos are a bunch of confused mix breads to begin with, it's not a race, its an ethnic group

anybody who speaks spanish is hispanic in north america is spanish, real spanish people are white people from spain

arabs, hispanics, are classified as white in america

Some come here and tell him not to say it tough guy.

I don't see your location. I hope it's not Cali where they have Asian crip rappers and mexicans saying nikka.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I'll say this: i never seen him step wrong or violate. He supports black business vocally on his show, like exuberantly "We gotta support black business!! :obama:" He put Remy on. I see he said some funny shyt implying all Latinos are black, but i didn't watch so that mighta been a click bait title.

But overall, until i get some new information, he be holding it down. :ld:

I feel like you have to have grown up here, in a specific place and time, for it to make sense. But i definitely understand ados from elsewhere feeling some kinda way. And i do not think the 'privilege' should be extended willy nilly. :ufdup:

shut the fukk up, he violates ALL THE TIME

fukker condoned Big Pun abusing his children (doesn’t even look out for Big Pun’s family) and uses the n-word. Idgaf what he says on radio or who he put on. Condone racist child abusers because you like remy? :camby:

he’s a terrible person and should fukking die. fukk fat joe. fukk big pun. They’re terrible human beings.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some come here and tell him not to say it tough guy.

I don't see your location. I hope it's not Cali where they have Asian crip rappers and mexicans saying nikka.

I'm not the one crying about him saying it, I always said say what you want, but accept the consequences. I don't have to worry about him saying to me because I don't fukk with non black people like that to where they can be comfortable around me saying it

you a p*ssy type of nikka to hang around a nikka never say nothing

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I'm not the one crying about him saying it, I always said say what you want, but accept the consequences. I don't have to worry about him saying to me because I don't fukk with non black people like that to where they can be comfortable around me saying it

you a p*ssy type of nikka to hang around a nikka never say nothing

Ok and I know plenty of people that don't let anybody non black say nikka including myself and that's documented.

Like I said, you a Super thug, flights are cheap now, why not fly here and regulate?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok and I know plenty of people that don't let anybody non black say nikka including myself and that's documented.

Like I said, you a Super thug, flights are cheap now, why not fly here and regulate?

Are you retarded? Why so butt hurt because I pointed facts responding to the OP, the crying about Fat Joe, WHO HAS NEVER CLAIMED TO BE BLACK EVER, saying the N word, I don't care if says it, I'm a real man with power words can't hurt me, I'm not gonna go for look for 69 because he weak target and he say it either other ways, I don't fukk him just like I don't fukk with fat joe, I don't fukk with people who say that word if they ain't black period

talk grown man not bytch talk, nobody is wasting to hunt down every non black who says the n word, YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TIME TO DO ANYTHING ELSE

Who ain't saying the N word, you see videos no black people around and the n word is said every five seconds

you need to regulate if you got a problem with me, stop being a bytch trying to get other people to do your dirty work, the reality is nikkaz in NY really got a problem with saying it, BUT AIN'T NEVER STEPPING TO HIM ABOUT IT, and he even addressed it on record saying dare him to stop so obviously he is aware about how yall feel out there

coward

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
So I’m really supposed to all of a sudden stress myself out about a Puerto Rican cat who been publicly sayin nikka since before majority of the people in here and prolly including the person who posted that on social media was born with zero issue or push back? If y’all nikkas don’t log off and get a fukkin life. Lol. And I don’t know what the picture is supposed to prove. He looks like a little spanish kid with a wack haircut, lol