Fat Joe as a kid

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
:snoop::snoop::snoop:
Are some of you being deliberately obtuse? Race and nationality are two different things.

Let’s play spot the difference. Here are two British men. Which one do you think would get a pass saying the n-word? Take your time.

69e6626c5d9bd0989d9f6076b31e8489.jpg

Naa bro his Swedish not white.

Lol mf are so ashamed to be black they will annex anything.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Hispanic is an ethnicity, Cuban/Puerto Rican are nationalities.

Zoe Saldana is Hispanic as is Jennifer Lopez. The former is a black Hispanic and the latter is A white Hispanic.

So if I'm black but born in Venezuela then moved to US. I would be a black Hispanic with Venezuela being my nationality (of course)?

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
:snoop::snoop::snoop:
Are some of you being deliberately obtuse? Race and nationality are two different things.

Let’s play spot the difference. Here are two British men. Which one do you think would get a pass saying the n-word? Take your time.

69e6626c5d9bd0989d9f6076b31e8489.jpg

Gerard is a Scot though :troll:

Damn harlem not you too:picard:

Yall New York nikkas are crazy off code when it comes to hispanic people its ridiculous.:wow:

@skeetsinternal tell em about what kind of time Latins be on :mjgrin:

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5:48 am and already 12 pages?
:hhh:

"Y'all wanna live his lifestyle"

Do y'all understand context? You think Joe is being racist when he says it?

Instead of worrying about what Fat Joe says, how about y'all strive to become better human beings so that things like this will seem trivial to you?

Who is Kara Nicole anyway? What has she done for the community? Does she even look good?

rico_ens

Pro
Daps
Joe always been a real one from his days with boy george, coming up under krs1 ,holding pac down the most when he was locked up to signing khaled n showing support to the Miami movement. I don't fukk with his music like that but he legit dude.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
5:48 am and already 12 pages?
:hhh:

"Y'all wanna live his lifestyle"

Do y'all understand context? You think Joe is being racist when he says it?

Instead of worrying about what Fat Joe says, how about y'all strive to become better human beings so that things like this will seem trivial to you?

Who is Kara Nicole anyway? What has she done for the community? Does she even look good?
:mjlol: @ this :cape: ass mexicac