Fast & Furious 7 Production On Hold Indefinitely

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
on the bs report adam carolla mentioned having an actor stand in for walker and also someone else do his voiceovers :heh:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
You don't know much about the series then because Paul wasn't fukking IN Tokyo Drift... :heh:

What are you arguing? The sequel did bigger numbers than the original and it was Paul and Tyrese as the stars.

I realize Vin is a bigger star than Paul but anyone acting like Paul didn't mean shyt to the series is delusional. 2 Fast 2 Furious proves my point. People knew Vin was out and STILL went to see it.

once again :snoop:
Paul not being in Tokyo Drift was my point. Vin making a 2 min cameo was my point. Vin making that cameo was the biggest part of the movie...its all anybody that loved the series was talking about.

Nobody saying Paul didn't contribute to series but Vin is the face/mascot whatever the fukk you wanna call it of the series. Damn near the entire series is based on Vin's family and his car crew.

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Vins been carrying the franchise since day one, althought he wasnt in part 2 or the majority of 3, which btw who said was wack? we got introduced to Han in that one and bow wow wasnt a big distraction as much as i thought hed be.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Vins been carrying the franchise since day one.

basically...dudes on here are jokes that can't see this. Replace Paul basically with anybody in the original movie and you still get success...fukk, he was basically the hurt QB from Varsity Blues before he took the role. Nobody knew who the fukk he was :pachaha:
Take Vin Diesel out the original and it'd be Training Day without Denzel status.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
lets keep it real the only reason the 2nd one is hated is because it bought 2 black characters to the movie.
that shyt is better than the first one in every way
You right. First one was dope. I love it. But it's a fact They expanded on the idea & made improvements on the second

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
They did that cgi shyt on Iron Man 3 after RDJ broke his leg during filming. it was so good you couldnt even tell he had a stand in

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Yall overrating vin Diesel at this point though:stopitslime:

Truth be told this series wasnt at the point it is now until the rumors of The Rock joining came up....Vin Diesel is the man and all but hes not the difference in a billion just as Walker was. I dont even remember a thing from FF4 and that was Torettos comeback film.

The Rock, Statham, Diesel being involved will keep this going but yall really gotta stop acting like losing Paul Walker wont drastically change the feel of this series. The only good acting moments are the family scenes. Potentially losing Jordana Brewster gonna suck too shes dope and watchable in these joints.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
lets keep it real the only reason the 2nd one is hated is because it bought 2 black characters to the movie.
that shyt is better than the first one in every way

I don't even know anybody in real life who hates the second one. I don't think it's a breed film than the original but it's a good sequel.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
i'm just gonna keep it real Fast to furious has been a trash ass series for years i could give a fukk less :yeshrug: