Fast & Furious 7 Production On Hold Indefinitely

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
One rumor I'm hearing is they may scrap production overall and just rewrite it from scratch which I think is a great idea to be real.

read that too but none of these rumors floating around are confirmed so well have the wait and see game pretty much

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
easy to just start over and write his character along with Vin's sister out of the series. They got a family now and dude didn't need to be going after terrorists especially after FF6 when the sister was kidnapped and forced into the plot. They all got there pardons and plenty of money. When Vin gets the call from Jason Statham in FF7, he should just tell everyone to mount up except paul and his sister saying they should take care of their family instead of helping the crew out...

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Paul Walker is pretty much the one that kept that franchise going. Vin Deisel seemed like he was done after the first one.

bullshyt. you saw the :trash: that was "2 fast 2 furious".

vin diesel makes the franchise. and with the rock added in there for the last 3 movies, you already got enough star power to keep it going. I wonder if they will bring han back to life in F & F 8 tho.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
they spent 100 million making the movie im sure they want their investment back :stopitslime:
they should just make this one and wrap up the story line and characters and reboot it in a few years

I'm sure they got some life insurance policy for shyt like this happening but won't be able too recoup all the money though

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
bullshyt. you saw the :trash: that was "2 fast 2 furious".

vin diesel makes the franchise. and with the rock added in there for the last 3 movies, you already got enough star power to keep it going. I wonder if they will bring han back to life in F & F 8 tho.
breh, if walker dropped after the first movie there would be nothing there.

I wasn't saying that they were great films breh :whoa:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
rumor is gonna use a stand in and cgi his face :manny:
just gonna give cast and crew time too heal with the death and then proceed

that's a good idea. we have seen this in terminator and that was almost 5 years ago. technology might have progressed to the point where this is a viable alternative.