Fast & Furious 7 Production On Hold Indefinitely

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
my only question is why would lucas black from tokyo drift be involved with a revenge plot for paul walker?

I assume he's involved with a revenge plot cuz han got murked at the end of F&F 6 and han looked out for him in tokyo drift.

That's why he's there, because of the revenge for Han's death and tying together him and Dom meeting in TD. 7 would have shown stuff after they raced with him explaining who killed Han and why, and he and Bow Wow's character would join up.

As long as they keep that part in there then the TD characters can stay in the movie. I don't see them dropping that, and like others are saying I think they write Brian off screen to go into hiding to protect his family, killing him cuts too close to home.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Why people keep saying kill him off, he died in real life in a car accident, their not gonna blow him up in a fukking car on screen, muthafukkas are stupid. The only reasonable thing to do is to have him and mia go raise their family somewhere.

And 2fast 2 furious>>>>>>>

Paul walker and tyrese had good chemistry and it was a good flick

And yall shytting on walker, he was the Robin to Vin's Batman, dude been in 6 of the fukking movies as a lead.He was a huge part in the movie, without him its no tyrese or luda, they was his peoples. It's not gonna be easy to replace him, It's gonna take some time and some thinking but they can continue the series.

Sucks though, I was really looking forward to the movie, still gonna watch it and continue with the series def not gonna be the same without Brian tho

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
That's why he's there, because of the revenge for Han's death and tying together him and Dom meeting in TD. 7 would have shown stuff after they raced with him explaining who killed Han and why, and he and Bow Wow's character would join up.

As long as they keep that part in there then the TD characters can stay in the movie. I don't see them dropping that, and like others are saying I think they write Brian off screen to go into hiding to protect his family, killing him cuts too close to home.

Nah breh, 4,5 and 6 take place before 3.

I understand the timeline of the series, but its ludacris (no pun) like I said earlier that they are in there driving 2012 vehicles in movies that took place BEFORE han died in the timeline because of them making the mistake of killing off han in the first place in tokyo drift.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I haven't read any replies in this thread...

I feel they should make the movie still. They can use him STILL, then just kill him off.
Maybe, they kill him off. Then have his scenes as flashbacks. It would be dope.
Or if they could pull it off with him doing his scenes.. from heaven :wow:(in movie, not literally)
But now I'm going full retard. Or am I :ohhh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
they will restart soon and prob give the salary they were giving to walker to his daughter

lol aint no way 6-800 million plus dvd sales aint gonna get made

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
I understand the timeline of the series, but its ludacris (no pun) like I said earlier that they are in there driving 2012 vehicles in movies that took place BEFORE han died in the timeline because of them making the mistake of killing off han in the first place in tokyo drift.

True, you would have to question the writers there. Killing Han in TD was a huge part of the movie, and it made sense within the movie. But to then go back and say "Well we liked the character, so now that Vin and the OG Crew are back let's say these new movies are prequels and bring em back."

The car and technology issues will always be there, but I though they did a good job tying 4,5,6 back into 3 when I thought they would always just leave TD out on it's own island and never explain why Vin went to Tokyo.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
True, you would have to question the writers there. Killing Han in TD was a huge part of the movie, and it made sense within the movie. But to then go back and say "Well we liked the character, so now that Vin and the OG Crew are back let's say these new movies are prequels and bring em back."

The car and technology issues will always be there, but I though they did a good job tying 4,5,6 back into 3 when I thought they would always just leave TD out on it's own island and never explain why Vin went to Tokyo.

this is what they should have done. just pretended TD never existed and threw it in the bushes. but now that lucas black is coming back, it's obvious that he's coming on because of han getting killed off at the end of the last movie, so TD is tied in no matter what for good.

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
this is what they should have done. just pretended TD never existed and threw it in the bushes. but now that lucas black is coming back, it's obvious that he's coming on because of han getting killed off at the end of the last movie, so TD is tied in no matter what for good.

I actually liked TD as it's own movie, but I do think it probably should have stayed in it's own separate existence.

Problem is Lin directed TD and 4,5,6, and I think he said this was the plan all along to tie it in once they gave him the keys after TD

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

It's a franchise about a cop turned fugitive turned FBI agent turned fugitive whose best friends with a criminal turned Racing prodigy turned fugitive turned international heist master who in turn has a team which includes a black guy who use to organize street races but has the intelligence and expertise to hack into safes and computers, a girlfriend who gets burned to pieces but walks away with only amnesia, an Asian guy whose expertise is being the "cool" one, and a sister who serves no purpose other than to get kidnapped and pregnant....

But focus on the year of the cars brehs....

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
People getting wrapped up in the newer model cars in "older" films... listen, it's always been a wink/wink type of deal. Why do you think at the end of 5 that broad says "Lets go to Tokyo" and Han is like "we'll get there eventually :troll: "

That does not mean continuity is out the window. He's still dead and they are still going for revenge.