Fast & Furious 7 Production On Hold Indefinitely

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
People are just acting stupid in here. 2 Fast 2 Furious made only 20 million more than the first one worldwide, but its budget was pretty much double the first one. It was still profitable, but its increase in box office was nothing.

People thought the franchise was dead when Walker left as well and they did Tokyo Drift, which made little money. When the original stars (both of them) returned however, it jump boosted the franchise back to life instantly, and from that point they've been building franchise into a different beast entirely, but make no mistake, Vin and Walker are the stars that made the franchise, not just one of them, and not the inclusion of The Rock.
I guess I will let it go to that point, but people in here are acting like Walker had nothing to do with the franchise and questioning why people started mourning his death.

I'm like :wtf: Dude is probably the reason the franchise still kept going (because Diesel wanted to stop) and in turn the success of the films with him alone is what allowed it to keep going forward. People somehow got offended and thought I meant that Paul Walker meant more to the franchise than Vin Diesel at this point...mad defensive and shyt lol

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
btw people LOVE the franchise. Even Tokyo drift has like a 4 star rating on amazon...its wild

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Just get the the guy from the Thor to play Bryan, and keep it moving.