Fascinating MJ/Kobe/Bron Comparison

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes he added to his arsenal. Ugly tattoos in the offseason, lower fg % to go along with the same low IQ

3.JPG

maxresdefault.jpg

His IQ is so low his teammates have said he said this to him "Kobe will tell you. He's like, 'Look, you guys as my teammates, yell at me. Let me know that you're open because I'm so programmed,' and this guy has told me this, 'I see nothing but that basket. You could be open, there could be three guys on me, but the only thing I see is that basket so you have to tell me, Look, I was open. Or yell at me mid-play. That doesn't affect me at all and I respect that.'"

20 years in the league and he has to be TOLD his teammates are open?

:laff:

Is the purpose of basketball to win or not?

5-2 in the NBA finals tells me Kobe's way was the right way.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Always wanna talk efficiency until final records come into play huh? :francis:
Record aside bean's efficiency was garbage in all 7 finals
Is the purpose of basketball to win or not?

5-2 in the NBA finals tells me Kobe's way was the right way.

If you plug McGrady or Carter or any of the elite shooting guards of that era with Shaq they would have gotten more than 3

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
When you make a team accomplishment into an individual accomplishment, you're the one making that comparison.

ALL STATS ARE A TEAM ACCOMPLISHMENT TOO THO, THATS WHAT U FUCCBOYS FAIL TO REALIZE.. AN ASSIST DEPENDS ON ANOTHER PERSON MAKING A BASKET. AN OPEN SHOT DEPENDS ON HOW WELL YOUR TEAM RUNS AN OFFENSE/TEAMMATES SET SCREENS/SPACE THE FLOOR, A REBOUND DEPENDS ON HOW OTHERS BOX OUT THEIR PLAYER, DEFENSE DEPENDS ON HOW WELL THE COLLECTIVE MOVE ON A STRING.. SO RINGS ARE JUST AS MUCH AN INDIVIDUAL STAT AS ANY NUMBER OUTSIDE OF FREE THROW SHOOTING.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
If you plug McGrady or Carter or any of the elite shooting guards of that era with Shaq they would have gotten more than 3

THIS GUY NEEDS TO BE BANNED .. SINCE UR A STAT GEEK, KOBE WAS THE HIGHEST RATED PER/WINSHARE IN THE LEAGUE IN THE 2001 PLAYOFFS. KOBE AVERAGED 30 PPG THAT PLAYOFFS AND HIS CLUTCH PERFORMANCES WERE THE SOLE REASON LAKERS BARELY EDGED OUT SAC AND SAN ANTONIO. VINCE CARTER NEVER AVERAGED OVER 25 PPG IN HIS ENTIRE CAREER. KILL YASELF IDIOT.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ALL STATS ARE A TEAM ACCOMPLISHMENT TOO THO, THATS WHAT U FUCCBOYS FAIL TO REALIZE.. AN ASSIST DEPENDS ON ANOTHER PERSON MAKING A BASKET. AN OPEN SHOT DEPENDS ON HOW WELL YOUR TEAM RUNS AN OFFENSE/TEAMMATES SET SCREENS/SPACE THE FLOOR, A REBOUND DEPENDS ON HOW OTHERS BOX OUT THEIR PLAYER, DEFENSE DEPENDS ON HOW WELL THE COLLECTIVE MOVE ON A STRING.. SO RINGS ARE JUST AS MUCH AN INDIVIDUAL STAT AS ANY NUMBER OUTSIDE OF FREE THROW SHOOTING.
See this is the problem.

The extent of your metrics knowledge peaks at assists and rebounds

:mjlol:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
THIS GUY NEEDS TO BE BANNED .. SINCE UR A STAT GEEK, KOBE WAS THE HIGHEST RATED PER/WINSHARE IN THE LEAGUE IN THE 2001 PLAYOFFS. KOBE AVERAGED 30 PPG THAT PLAYOFFS AND HIS CLUTCH PERFORMANCES WERE THE SOLE REASON LAKERS BARELY EDGED OUT SAC AND SAN ANTONIO. VINCE CARTER NEVER AVERAGED OVER 25 PPG IN HIS ENTIRE CAREER. KILL YASELF IDIOT.
Would Vince Carter be selfish enough to not pass to a single coverage Shaq shooting 63% in the finals?