Fascinating MJ/Kobe/Bron Comparison

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
By this logic you can say people don't lie because u got "people who don't put things into context and lie and spread misleading info"

"But you have people who tell the truth that put things into context and expose the liars for being jackasses."

Numbers can lie and will not tell the whole truth

Look at WB and his triple dubs. Looking at #s and paper that's impressive and cool. But in reality and when u put these into context. His triple dubs r forced and contrived as fukk.
Name me one metric that lies

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Name me one metric that lies
I ain't a metric person nor do I dwell in that area.

But I already gave u the WB triple dubs thing. Not a metric, but basketball related numbers they r.

My argument is not one to attack just metrics but to address numbers in general meaning those not even related to basketball

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Kobe’s career TS is .550
James’ career TS is .586

And James has six seasons with a plus-.600 TS. Kobe has zero.

This guy’s stannery is just incredible.

:snoop:

WHO HAS GAMEPLANS DEVISED BY OPPOSING COACHES FOR THEIR OFFENSE.. WHAT STAT MEASURES THE WAY THEY ARE DEFENDED?

GEEKS, PLEASE TELL

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I ain't a metric person nor do I dwell in that area.

But I already gave u the WB triple dubs thing. Not a metric, but basketball related numbers they r.

My argument is not one to attack just metrics but to address numbers in general meaning those not even related to basketball
Ok.
But the whole Westbrook thing is overblown.
Because “triple doubles” isn’t really a stat. It’s more of an accomplishment than something that is actually measured across the league to assess effectiveness.

Also, if anyone would argue that they sort players by how many Triple Doubles they have, that person clearly doesn’t understand basketball.

Again. That’s a problem of a person not understanding how to contextualize things. Not a problem with something as (arguably arbitrary) as triple doubles.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
WHO HAS GAMEPLANS DEVISED BY OPPOSING COACHES FOR THEIR OFFENSE.. WHAT STAT MEASURES THE WAY THEY ARE DEFENDED?

GEEKS, PLEASE TELL
The reason I posted that snoop smiley is because it’s painfully obvious you 1) don’t know shyt about basketball. 2) don’t know shyt about analytics. 3) don’t have the maturity to admit you’re wrong. 4) lack the wisdom as an adult to try to learn about what you don’t understand.

I, and @Bilz and many others have wasted far too much time entertaining a pathetic troll like yourself.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Ok.
But the whole Westbrook thing is overblown.
Because “triple doubles” isn’t really a stat. It’s more of an accomplishment than something that is actually measured across the league to assess effectiveness.

Also, if anyone would argue that they sort players by how many Triple Doubles they have, that person clearly doesn’t understand basketball.

Again. That’s a problem of a person not understanding how to contextualize things. Not a problem with something as (arguably arbitrary) as triple doubles.
Didn't say it was a stat. Again my argument is addressing numbers in general

And some people do use it to measure effectiveness because the numbers will show and make some people believe WB needs to get to do everything to win. When that is not the case.

@2nd bolded but the problem started and began by the misleading numbers(statline +record of the team when he gets it) that will show WB needs to do everything to win. When he doesn't need to

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The reason I posted that snoop smiley is because it’s painfully obvious you 1) don’t know shyt about basketball. 2) don’t know shyt about analytics. 3) don’t have the maturity to admit you’re wrong. 4) lack the wisdom as an adult to try to learn about what you don’t understand.

I, and @Bilz and many others have wasted far too much time entertaining a pathetic troll like yourself.
There is something seriously wrong with him. There are some posters on here who I never agree with but they at least show normal human functioning, like sense of humor, ability to reason, and so on. Sccit is legit slow :mjcry:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
There is something seriously wrong with him. There are some posters on here who I never agree with but they at least show normal human functioning, like sense of humor, ability to reason, and so on. Sccit is legit slow :mjcry:
Not an exaggeration. I work with 3 autistic kids for my job taking care of them and even two of them are higher functioning than he is.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

BECAUSE U ARE A CASUAL WHO HAS NO ANSWER TO THE QUESTION .. STATS CANNOT ACCURATELY CONTEXTUALIZE CIRCUMSTANCE. LIKE I SAID FROM THE VERY BEGINNING, THERE ARE MANY THINGS THAT CANNOT BE QUANTIFIED AND THE STATS AVAILABLE DO NOT FACTOR THAT INTO THE EQUATION..
IN SHORT, U ARE A SOULLES IDIOT THAT DOESNT UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT THAT THERE ARE COUNTLESS THINGS THAT CANNOT BE MEASURED WITH NUMBERS, BECAUSE YOU ARE BLIND TO THE OUTSIDE OF WHATS AVAILABLE. TAKE SOME DMT IDIOT. IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

MAKES SENSE THAT THE PERSON WHO SONS U THE MOST ON HERE ALSO MAKES U THE MADDEST

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It’s funny I’ve never seen the media crying about how nba needs to change mvp voting and create a best offensive player until now. Like MJ and Shaq couldn’t win mvp every year but they didn’t want to give it to same player over and over. Then they justified it as best player on best team. Now that lebron doesn’t fit their narrative they created for the award they want 2 separate awards. :laff: