Fascinating MJ/Kobe/Bron Comparison

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Notice how it’s always the posters with the worst reps and dap to post ratios who say these things :laughingphil:. He’s got 49 posts in here and 13 total daps with 6 coming from swagnificent, which validates them as awful posts :laughingphil:

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Would Vince Carter be selfish enough to not pass to a single coverage Shaq shooting 63% in the finals?

PRETTY MUCH EVERY SHAQ BASKET WAS A SPOONFED DUNK IN THAT SERIES .. AND HIS DEFENSE WAS THE ABSOLUTE WORSE. HE WAS FAT AND OUT OF SHAPE BY THEN, U OBVIOUSLY DIDNT WATCH THE SERIES.. “B-B-B-BUT 63%” .. THIS IS WHAT STATS DO TO CASUALS.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Notice how it’s always the posters with the worst reps and dap to post ratios who say these things :laughingphil:

NOTICE ITS ALWAYS THE BIGGEST ASSKISSING FAGOTS WHO POINT OUT NERD SHIIT LIKE POST TO DAP RATIO

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

image.jpg

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PRETTY MUCH EVERY SHAQ BASKET WAS A SPOONFED DUNK IN THAT SERIES .. AND HIS DEFENSE WAS THE ABSOLUTE WORSE. HE WAS FAT AND OUT OF SHAPE BY THEN, U OBVIOUSLY DIDNT WATCH THE SERIES.. “B-B-B-BUT 63%” .. THIS IS WHAT STATS DO TO CASUALS.
Blame a finals loss on a player getting 27 points and 11 rebounds a game on 63% shooting.....instead of his teammate who shot 38% from the floor and 17% from three...and allowing Chauncey Billups to post a .696% TS, brehs

:russ::russ::russ::russ:

@Bilz @Miami316

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I watched. Im older than you.

You defending beans 38% Fg and 17% from 3!?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Blame a finals loss on a player getting 27 points and 11 rebounds a game on 63% shooting.....instead of his teammate who shot 38% from the floor and 17% from three...and allowing Chauncey Billups to post a .696% TS, brehs

@Bilz @Miami316

LOOK AT THIS FAGOT @ING HIS INTERNET BUDDIES LIKE THE LOSER HE IS

YOUR PROVING MY POINT ABOUT HOW CASUAL FANS USE STATS TO EXPLAIN THINGS TO THEM WHEN THEY DIDNT WATCH THE GAMES (I KNOW FOR A FACT U DIDNT)

TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE:

“NOBODY ON THIS TEAM COULD PLAY LOCK DOWN DEFENSE OTHER THAN KOBE. BILLUPS AND HAMILTON MADE PAYTON AND FISHER LOOK FLAT FOOTED, WITHOUT MALONE, NOBODY COULD CONTEST SHEED IN THE MIDRANGE. THE PISTONS BROUGHT A GOOD BALANCED OFFENSE THAT TOOK AWAY THE STRENGTHS OF THE LAKERS DEFENSE WHICH WAS FUNNELING THINGS INTO SHAQ OR DOUBLING KEY PLAYMAKERS ON THE PERIMETER.”

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I watched. Im older than you.

You defending beans 38% Fg and 17% from 3!?

IT WAS A BAD SERIES FOR EVERY PLAYER ON THAT TEAM.. ONCE MALONE WENT DOWN, IT WAS A WRAP. SHAQ BEIN ATTACKED ON DEFENSE WAS JUS AS MUCH A WEAKNESS AS KOBES POOR SHOOTING.

READ THIS IDIOT:

Shaq's pick-and-roll defense is a no-go

OFFENSE IS ONLY 50% OF THE GAME

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOOK AT THIS FAGOT @ING HIS INTERNET BUDDIES LIKE THE LOSER HE IS

YOUR PROVING MY POINT ABOUT HOW CASUAL FANS USE STATS TO EXPLAIN THINGS TO THEM WHEN THEY DIDNT WATCH THE GAMES (I KNOW FOR A FACT U DIDNT)

TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE:

“NOBODY ON THIS TEAM COULD PLAY LOCK DOWN DEFENSE OTHER THAN KOBE. BILLUPS AND HAMILTON MADE PAYTON AND FISHER LOOK FLAT FOOTED, WITHOUT MALONE, NOBODY COULD CONTEST SHEED IN THE MIDRANGE. THE PISTONS BROUGHT A GOOD BALANCED OFFENSE THAT TOOK AWAY THE STRENGTHS OF THE LAKERS DEFENSE WHICH WAS FUNNELING THINGS INTO SHAQ OR DOUBLING KEY PLAYMAKERS ON THE PERIMETER.”
This is a foreign concept to you, but when you make claims, you have to have evidence to back it up, you dumb fukk.

And that's what the numbers are.

:mjlol:
.696 TS!!!!! :picard:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

@Bilz @Miami316
I’m not sure who’s deconstruction of this fool is most entertaining to watch between @Bilz or @Goatpoacher or @Malta or @The Dankster. This particular argument is one Malta and dankster have hilariously torn apart though and it’s one of the easier points his dumbass argues. He’s struggled to even concede that Kobe was terrible that finals and tries to blame the loss on everyone else. Sabo was taking an extra six shots per game or more every series they played that season than Shaq. Dude flat out cared more about his own points and keeping Shaq from scoring than he did winning.

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I’m not sure who’s deconstruction of this fool is most entertaining to watch between @Bilz or @Goatpoacher or @Malta or @The Dankster. This particular argument is one Malta and dankster have hilariously torn apart though and it’s one of the easier points his dumbass argues. He’s struggled to even concede that Kobe was terrible that finals and tries to blame the loss on everyone else.

LOOK AT THIS FAGOT JUS @ING EVERY LEBRON GROUPIE/LAKER HATER CUZ HE NEVER HAS ANY DECENTS ARGUMENTS TO MAKE HIMSELF

PRO BASKETBALL; The Pistons Are Content to Let the Lakers' O'Neal Shine

READ THAT IDIOT.. PISTONS PLAYED SHAQ STRAIGHT UP AND DECIDED TO MAKE LIFE HARD ON EVERY1 ELSE. THIS WAS DONE INTENTIONALLY.. AND DO YOURSELF A FAVOR, GOOGLE “SHAQ DEFENSE PISTONS” - SEE WHAT COMES UP MELVIN

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m not sure who’s deconstruction of this fool is most entertaining to watch between @Bilz or @Goatpoacher or @Malta or @The Dankster. This particular argument is one Malta and dankster have hilariously torn apart though and it’s one of the easier points his dumbass argues. He’s struggled to even concede that Kobe was terrible that finals and tries to blame the loss on everyone else. Sabo was taking an extra six shots per game or more every series they played that series. Dude flat out cared more about his own points and keeping Shaq from scoring than he did winning.
:russ:

He really thinks people are Kobe/Lakers haters too.

I don’t even think I’ve ever read you or even Dankster ever “hate” on either of them.

This whole thing, EVERY DAY, is just this sccitt bitter loser being mad that while Kobe was a great player, Kobe wasn’t AS GREAT as this sccitt loser thinks he was.

:bryan:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:russ:

He really thinks people are Kobe/Lakers haters too.

I don’t even think I’ve ever read you or even Dankster ever “hate” on either of them.

This whole thing, EVERY DAY, is just this sccitt bitter loser being mad that while Kobe was a great player, Kobe wasn’t AS GREAT as this sccitt loser thinks he was.

:bryan:

LMFAO U DAPPED SOME1 WHO SAID VINCE WOULD WIN MORE TITLES WIT SHAQ THAN KOBE DID

....BUT UR NOT A HATER

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY I DEAL WIT U NON PUSY GETTIN FRUITS