Fascinating MJ/Kobe/Bron Comparison

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
"Barely edged out" nikka the Lakers outscored the Spurs by 89 points in the WCF :mjlol: Won the two games in LA by 40 and 30. Kobe was the best player that series but the entire team was eating. Don't be delusional.

WE BARELY EDGED OUT SAC IN 02 AND PORTLAND IN THE FIRST 1. HAVIN VC INSTEAD OF KOBE WOULDA BEEN A HUGE DIFF. MY POINT STANDS.

Quail Man

Pro
Daps
I’m not sure who’s deconstruction of this fool is most entertaining to watch between @Bilz or @Goatpoacher or @Malta or @The Dankster. This particular argument is one Malta and dankster have hilariously torn apart though and it’s one of the easier points his dumbass argues. He’s struggled to even concede that Kobe was terrible that finals and tries to blame the loss on everyone else. Sabo was taking an extra six shots per game or more every series they played that season than Shaq. Dude flat out cared more about his own points and keeping Shaq from scoring than he did winning.

Which poster is everyone arguing with? I’ve got him blocked so it’s gotta be a Kobe cocksucker...

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
sexually confused.

Psychological projection is a defense mechanism people subconsciously employ in order to cope with difficult feelings or emotions. Psychological projection involves projecting undesirable feelings or emotions onto someone else, rather than admitting to or dealing with the unwanted feelings.“

Wiirdo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PRETTY MUCH EVERY SHAQ BASKET WAS A SPOONFED DUNK IN THAT SERIES .. AND HIS DEFENSE WAS THE ABSOLUTE WORSE. HE WAS FAT AND OUT OF SHAPE BY THEN, U OBVIOUSLY DIDNT WATCH THE SERIES.. “B-B-B-BUT 63%” .. THIS IS WHAT STATS DO TO CASUALS.

Where's the spoonfed dunks? :mjgrin:

Literally all of his points came from working in the post and crashing the boards.:mjgrin:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Not sure what to think... i would’ve though Kobe’s best years wouldn’t be on par with Bron’s worst. Even math be hatin on GOATbe.

I just peeped this.
You my nikka and all and answer ya phone.
But my nikka....
fukk you mean, by goatbe.

Mike the real goat
Don't be sneak passive aggressive dissin mj on that ny shyt cause he gave y'all Dem L's.

Take y'all L's and be objective.
Yousa a professional.
Leave all that goat shyt talk shyt to:

Art Barr

This was a free, unpaid for just fukk'n with Walt pr publicity promotion.

Gothboi J

All Star
Daps
While everybody was sucking Bron off during the 2015 Finals, I saw heavy shades of:flabbynsick: in his game.

I was looking beyond the high volume statistics that series.At that time, I predicted he'd fall off within 2 years.

Instead, this dude went up.Truly fukking remarkable.Nobody wants to go there, but really, is this shyt natural?:lupe:
No LeBron is clearly on roids:mjlol:still the best player I ever seen:yeshrug: