Fascinating MJ/Kobe/Bron Comparison

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LMFAO U DAPPED SOME1 WHO SAID VINCE WOULD WIN MORE TITLES WIT SHAQ THAN KOBE DID

....BUT UR NOT A HATER

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY I DEAL WIT U NON PUSY GETTIN FRUITS
Or maybe I dapped it because he mentioned switching McGrady for Kobe in the same comment.

:sas1:

And TMac would have certainly would have won titles with a prime Shaq.

:umad:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Or maybe I dapped it because he mentioned switching McGrady for Kobe in the same comment.

TMAC WIT SHAQ WOULDA WON MORE THAN KOBE?

“BUT I DONT HATE ON KOBE:troll:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
TMAC WIT SHAQ WOULDA WON MORE THAN KOBE?

“BUT I DONT HATE ON KOBE:troll:

What I actually said was won with Shaq, dumb ass.
Would he have won more?
Maybe.

:sas2:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the players with better records had better ways right? Or will circumstances suddenly matter to you?

For elite NBA superstars (and NFL QBs), your record and ring count is what matters because you have a huge effect on winning or losing.

That's the reason we judge great NBA players and NFL QBs by their championships.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you plug McGrady or Carter or any of the elite shooting guards of that era with Shaq they would have gotten more than 3

Maybe....maybe not. However, Kobe's rings in 2009 and 2010 prove he could lead a team to championships by himself with only minimal help (one other all-star). So its irrelevant to go back and litigate the point about Shaq.

That was a good argument back in 2008 before Kobe won without Shaq. Now its IRRELEVANT.

Give Kobe a decent big (like Gasol) from the start and he wins 5+ rings easily. He's proven he can do it when he was past his prime at age 31 and 32 in 2009 and 2010.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
What I actually said was won with Shaq, dumb ass.
Would he have won more?
Maybe.

:sas2:

images

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
For elite NBA superstars (and NFL QBs), your record and ring count is what matters because you have a huge effect on winning or losing.

That's the reason we judge great NBA players and NFL QBs by their championships.
I never see you using that when it comes to Tim Duncan, who not only has a better record than Kobe, he is "a lucky Ray Allen shot" away from being 6-0.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I never see you using that when it comes to Tim Duncan, who not only has a better record than Kobe, he is "a lucky Ray Allen shot" away from being 6-0.

DUNCAN NEVER WON BACK TO BACK AND ALSO WON 1 OF HIS WHEN HE WASNT EVEN AN ALL-STAR ANYMORE.. STILL, DUNCANS 5 RINGS IS THE ONLY THING THAT SEPERATES HIM FROM SOME1 LIKE KG AND HAS HIM UNIVERSALLY REGARDED AS THE GOAT PF.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

He's not an elite NBA superstar. He's a product of the Popovich system. Same way Tom Brady is a product of the Belicheck system. In 2017, the Spurs (without Duncan) won 61 games and advanced to the Western Conference Finals where they were leading the Warriors by 20 in game 1 before an injury to Kawhi Leonard cost them the series. If Kawhi doesn't get hurt, who knows, maybe the Spurs beat the Warriors and win the championship. In 2008, Brady was injured for the season and the Patriots still won 11 games with some guy named Matt Cassel.

The Spurs were great with or without Duncan. The Patriots were great with or without Brady.

The success of the Spurs and Patriots for the last 20 years is a result of of the coach's greatness rather than the players (Duncan or Brady).

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
In 2017 Spurs also had a healthy K Leo who many look at as a top 5-10 player and atleast 2nd best player in his position :gucci:

If it was really all a “system” for Duncan’s Spurs..... why ain’t they win 61 this year and are a 47 win 7th seed?:shaq2:

Na man...... lets chill on that Duncan disrespect. KG as good as him?:rudy:

Martha

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's not an elite NBA superstar. He's a product of the Popovich system. Same way Tom Brady is a product of the Belicheck system. In 2017, the Spurs (without Duncan) won 61 games and advanced to the Western Conference Finals where they were leading the Warriors by 20 in game 1 before an injury to Kawhi Leonard cost them the series. If Kawhi doesn't get hurt, who knows, maybe the Spurs beat the Warriors and win the championship. In 2008, Brady was injured for the season and the Patriots still won 11 games with some guy named Matt Cassel.

The Spurs were great with or without Duncan. The Patriots were great with or without Brady.

The success of the Spurs and Patriots for the last 20 years is a result of of the coach's greatness rather than the players (Duncan or Brady).

Then how does he have more MVPs, more FMVPs, and the same ring count? Who cares if the Spurs were good after Duncan left?

Duncan has more success than Kobe despite playing in a system that limits personal stats for team success. This is the same argument you use to say Kobe is better than Bron because the triangle limits Kobe's numbers and he had his highest scoring season when it was eliminated.

Seeming hypocritical here.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Then how does he have more MVPs, more FMVPs, and the same ring count? Who cares if the Spurs were good after Duncan left?

Duncan has more success than Kobe despite playing in a system that limits personal stats for team success. This is the same argument you use to say Kobe is better than Bron because the triangle limits Kobe's numbers and he had his highest scoring season when it was eliminated.

Seeming hypocritical here.

U KNOW WHO ELSE HAS MORE MVPS THAN KOBE? STEVE NASH

STOP USING THAT AS A LEGIT MEASURING STICK

THANKS

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
THIS GUY NEEDS TO BE BANNED .. SINCE UR A STAT GEEK, KOBE WAS THE HIGHEST RATED PER/WINSHARE IN THE LEAGUE IN THE 2001 PLAYOFFS. KOBE AVERAGED 30 PPG THAT PLAYOFFS AND HIS CLUTCH PERFORMANCES WERE THE SOLE REASON LAKERS BARELY EDGED OUT SAC AND SAN ANTONIO. VINCE CARTER NEVER AVERAGED OVER 25 PPG IN HIS ENTIRE CAREER. KILL YASELF IDIOT.
"Barely edged out" nikka the Lakers outscored the Spurs by 89 points in the WCF :mjlol: Won the two games in LA by 40 and 30. Kobe was the best player that series but the entire team was eating. Don't be delusional.

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
DUNCAN NEVER WON BACK TO BACK AND ALSO WON 1 OF HIS WHEN HE WASNT EVEN AN ALL-STAR ANYMORE.. STILL, DUNCANS 5 RINGS IS THE ONLY THING THAT SEPERATES HIM FROM SOME1 LIKE KG AND HAS HIM UNIVERSALLY REGARDED AS THE GOAT PF.

Duncan has more MVPs and Finals MVPs than Kobe