Farrakhan: Retaliation.. If the Federal Government won't intercede - #JusticeOrElse!

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He is not powerful like the original Black Panthers. He is more talk than action. I don't like this scum at all. He endured more pleasure than pain. The government played a role but he helped.

What good is it to slander a black man that's doing his best to uplift our people. "He is more talk than action"...really? I mean, you said you watched the video and agreed with the young man, so how are you attacking farrakhan when he has the exact same views? Whatever his involvement with the death of malcom x was, we'll never know. Still doesn't negate his message.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:whew:

these nikkas scared of that do for self life. integration black folks are scum and only want to complain to white folks cause they don't know how to produce tangible things from the earth. we need to not listen to the opinions of people who don't possess any skills or can't create things from scratch or facilitate that production.

lol Yvette is on her FB like "yall think I should respond?", screw responding, debate the kid.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
she would get ate alive. she should just listen and learn. black folks who produce nothing should have ZERO say in any important matters.
I see her post a few LGBT things which isn't surprising lol. She wants the man to "spill his plan", yet she has no plan of her own. At the end of the day there are certain things that dont need to be said in the public or online. The only thing Farrakhan is asking from the Youth is to be self sufficient at all cost, look out for their fellow brother and sister, and if you are attack defend yourself (you take defend yourself how ever you want to), the other stuff isnt really stuff that needs to be talked about, because if you dont know you dont need to know.

I`m not in NOI or affiliated with them in anyway incase the Feds are watching.
:whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::damn:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see her post a few LGBT things which isn't surprising lol. She wants the man to "spill his plan", yet she has no plan of her own. At the end of the day there are certain things that dont need to be said in the public or online. The only thing Farrakhan is asking from the Youth is to be self sufficient at all cost, look out for their fellow brother and sister, and if you are attack defend yourself (you take defend yourself how ever you want to), the other stuff isnt really stuff that needs to be talked about, because if you dont know you dont need to know.

I`m not in NOI or affiliated with them in anyway incase the Feds are watching.
:whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::damn:

that scares her cause deep down that's not what she want. she just wants to be accepted like most these black lives matter types

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
that scares her cause deep down that's not what she want. she just wants to be accepted like most these black lives matter types

yup, people are pleading for folks to stop killing them, opposed to building to remove themselves from these environments completely. Black Panthers were a line of defense for a people who were not trying to be self sufficient as a whole. Imagine if Black Wallstreet had a Black Panther type military/protection group. They would probably still be here today or we would be studying about a Civil War taking place during that time.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Look throughout history no change has been made without violence.

Completely false. Do you know anything about the overthrow of Marcos? End of South African apartheid? Liberation of Poland? Independence of India? How did Ghana become the first truly independent Black African nation in 1957, and how did it finally achieve real democracy for its people in 1992?

I'm won't be so patronizing to assume that you know nothing about our own Civil Rights Movement. But you'd have to believe a pretty silly revisionist history of that movement to believe that the most important gains were accomplished with violence. Or that the movement didn't start to fail right at the same time when the violent elements started taking over press from the nonviolent ones.

This data is worth looking at:

imrs.php

imrs.php

"Researchers used to say that no government could survive if just 5 percent of the population rose up against it," Chenoweth says. "Our data shows the number may be lower than that. No single campaign in that period failed after they'd achieved the active and sustained participation of just 3.5 percent of the population." She adds, "But get this: every single campaign that exceeded that 3.5 percent point was a nonviolent one. The nonviolent campaigns were on average four times larger than the average violent campaigns."

Of course, how you define "success" could make the difference even greater. If your violent revolution simply replaces one violent dictator with a different violent dictator, have you really achieved a meaningful "success"? Because even in those successful violent revolutions, that's usually what happens.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
like what? :lupe:

Grassroots organization of the masses
Targeted nonviolent actions designed to expose the opposition's own violence
Economic boycott of industries that act unjustly or support injustice
Love of enemies and belief that they too can change (the only way to avoid perpetual warfare)
Just legal action and political lobbying

As I said on a recent thread, if you want to know how to make it happen, then read up more on the actual strategy of the Big Six in the Civil Rights Movement, Gandhi in India, the South African anti-Apartheid movement, Solidarity in Poland, or the People Power Revolution in the Philippines. I could name dozens of others, but those five have some of the best shyt written up on them.

The unrighteous cannot sustain retaliation with our strategies, partly because several of these strategies rely on the opponent doing evil, partly because they are too greedy and self-centered to use strategies that avoid violence, limit their own power, or damage their own pocketbooks, and partly because even using such strategies would gradually lead them to recognize their own unrighteousness.

The only obstacle before us right now is widespread participation. If even 1/4 of the Black population was willing to participate in sustained nonviolent struggle, it would revolutionize America. That would shake the foundations of the country. But we're still in an age where far too many people are too comfortable with reaping the benefits of the system, far too concerned with materialism and getting laid, or are too immature to respond with anything other than brief, sporadic violence before they go back to maintaining the status quo.

:usure: So the solution is to let them slaughter everybody and while smiling and grinning. I agree with your assessment of Farrac00n but retaliation is a must.

It's immature posts like this that show when people haven't even thought out the issue. I call out Farrakhan's bluster, and you reply with "so the solution is to let them slaughter everybody and while smiling and grinning", like there isn't an enormous history of far more energetic and meaningful nonviolent means of active resistance that we all know about, but have been failing to employ. I have consistently argued for greater participation in the struggle, not less.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Completely false. Do you know anything about the overthrow of Marcos? End of South African apartheid? Liberation of Poland? Independence of India? How did Ghana become the first truly independent Black African nation in 1957, and how did it finally achieve real democracy for its people in 1992?

I'm won't be so patronizing to assume that you know nothing about our own Civil Rights Movement. But you'd have to believe a pretty silly revisionist history of that movement to believe that the most important gains were accomplished with violence. Or that the movement didn't start to fail right at the same time when the violent elements started taking over press from the nonviolent ones.

This data is worth looking at:

imrs.php

imrs.php

Of course, how you define "success" could make the difference even greater. If your violent revolution simply replaces one violent dictator with a different violent dictator, have you really achieved a meaningful "success"? Because even in those successful violent revolutions, that's usually what happens.
You can take these Cac stats and shove it up your fagot ass. Be a p*ssy and die waiving peace. You would be useless anyway. fukkin cac. I can't reach your bytch ass but I hope you get hit by a Mack truck. You fukkin coward. This country is built on violence you dumb c*nt.

Last edited: