Farrakhan: Retaliation.. If the Federal Government won't intercede - #JusticeOrElse!

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Percentages aside: if Obama can have black kids then why can't his mama?

Is this person white?

conor_mcgregor.jpg

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Sounds crazy but it's true. All the true leaders that made an impact were killed or their character killed.

You trust Al Sharpton or Jessie Jackson:usure:

What about Clarence Thomas:troll:

Basically.

Al was on camera snitching on the mob. The govt has his ass. And well Jessie.. when I heard that mlk stuff, I was done.

And like i said.. our real leaders were either killed, destroyed somehow, or went in to self imposed exile from the usa. So of course those Al, Jess, and Farra are gonna get the side-eye.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
So is every black person in the western hemisphere.

That is my ENTIRE point. These "Obama ain't Black" types are dividing us by how much African DNA we have but since most of us are less than 100% drawing lines is stupid.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Is this person white?

conor_mcgregor.jpg

Yes. If you look white you're white. If you look like you had a Black grandma then you Black.

I know a mixed girl who has a blonde blue eyed baby. The mom is black and the baby is white. Just based on what you can glean from the visual.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yes. If you look white you're white. If you look like you had a Black grandma then you Black.

I know a mixed girl who has a blonde blue eyed baby. The mom is black and the baby is white. Just based on what you can glean from the visual.

The bolded is why you shouldn't be speaking on this subject. The dude I posted is Irish. Irish people weren't considered white in this country for a long time. The same goes for Italians and Jews. You even got people saying Kim Kardasian isn't white because she's Armenian even though Armenians literally come from the Caucasus mountains.

Race has absolutely nothing to do with ancestry or genetics. It's a social construct that changes every few decades based on who those in power allow to identify as white.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
What a goofy video. :mjlol:

Forty years in, and he's just starting to think of doing something like this now? Right. :francis:

None of those guys standing up and clapping are going to do anything. He's not going to do anything. He'd never risk himself like Martin did, he's not going to actually threaten the power structures, he's just going to keep getting his donations and making his speeches and living the high life with those Scientology folks. Ain't no White folk shook about this. White folk don't even give a shyt about him. They know he's all talk. :yeshrug:

Like "retaliation" would do anything anyway. They have more power, more weapons, more soldiers, and at least as much bloodlust, probably more. We kill them, they'll "re-retaliate" by a factor of ten. It's a stupid strategy, and he knows it, which is why neither him nor anyone he ever cares about is going to be doing it themselves.

You don't use the devil's tools against the devil that mastered those tools. You're only going to defeat the masters of evil with righteous weapons.:ufdup:

giphy.gif

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
The bolded is why you shouldn't be speaking on this subject. The dude I posted is Irish. Irish people weren't considered white in this country for a long time. The same goes for Italians and Jews. You even got people saying Kim Kardasian isn't white because she's Armenian even though Armenians literally come from the Caucasus mountains.

Race has absolutely nothing to do with ancestry or genetics. It's a social construct that changes every few decades based on who those in power allow to identify as white.

IT IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT. It is.

Whatever your behind the scenes analysis of the subject, the social construct remains.

So the question is: s Farrakhan Black? Yes or no?

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
IT IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT. It is.

Whatever your behind the scenes analysis of the subject, the social construct remains.

So the question is: s Farrakhan Black? Yes or no?

Of course it's a social construct. Which is why the dumb ass posts you've been making is so damn stupid.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Breh, you're dumb ass said this:

So is Farrakhan Black?

Question for the "mixed is not Black" crowd. Dude is obviously less than 100% African.

Direct answers please. Yes or No.

If you're understanding of race is so rudimentary that you'd even type that I'm not even gonna waste time having a conversation with you :mjlol: