Farrakhan: Retaliation.. If the Federal Government won't intercede - #JusticeOrElse!

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Breh, you're dumb ass said this:

If you're understanding of race is so rudimentary that you'd even type that I'm not even gonna waste time having a conversation with you :mjlol:

Course not.

Bottom line: Black people in America are mostly not pure African. As such it makes no sense to try and divide us into "real" blacks and not "real" blacks.

All that's going to matter when you are trying to do things in the real world is what people see you as. Race is a social construct, but alot of imaginary things become real (Calculus was INVENTED at a certain point in History but the modern world would not exist without it. The concept of zero. Language itself. And so on).

Instead of trying to divide ourselves, we should be trying to come together. What is the advantage of disowning Drake? Drake has created more jobs for Blacks than his haters.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
What a goofy video. :mjlol:

Forty years in, and he's just starting to think of doing something like this now? Right. :francis:

None of those guys standing up and clapping are going to do anything. He's not going to do anything. He'd never risk himself like Martin did, he's not going to actually threaten the power structures, he's just going to keep getting his donations and making his speeches and living the high life with those Scientology folks. Ain't no White folk shook about this. White folk don't even give a shyt about him. They know he's all talk. :yeshrug:

Like "retaliation" would do anything anyway. They have more power, more weapons, more soldiers, and at least as much bloodlust, probably more. We kill them, they'll "re-retaliate" by a factor of ten. It's a stupid strategy, and he knows it, which is why neither him nor anyone he ever cares about is going to be doing it themselves.

You don't use the devil's tools against the devil that mastered those tools. You're only going to defeat the masters of evil with righteous weapons.:ufdup:
:usure: So the solution is to let them slaughter everybody and while smiling and grinning. I agree with your assessment of Farrac00n but retaliation is a must. I never sat up and accepted disrespect from whites or any other race. They are killing blacks like it's nothing. NY will think twice though. They even changed a few procedures after two of their cops got clapped after the Eric Gardner situation. Look throughout history no change has been made without violence.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Just finished listening. :whew:
He was saying what I've posted numerous times. Intelligent young brother I might add. I always said violence is what changes things. I followed Malcolm X teachings but I don't believe in God or any kind of religion. I don't like Farrac00n. I strongly believe he is part of the reason why Malcolm X was assassinated.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He was saying what I've posted numerous times. Intelligent young brother I might add. I always said violence is what changes things. I followed Malcolm X teachings but I don't believe in God or any kind of religion. I don't like Farrac00n. I strongly believe he is part of the reason why Malcolm X was assassinated.

From what I've learned, Farrakhan has admitted that his words may have added fuel to the fire that lead to Malcolm's murder, but let's not deny the involvement of the government/ cointelpro.

Whatever his involvement was, it doesn't negate his message.

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London

Not today breh.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:whew:

these nikkas scared of that do for self life. integration black folks are scum and only want to complain to white folks cause they don't know how to produce tangible things from the earth. we need to not listen to the opinions of people who don't possess any skills or can't create things from scratch or facilitate that production.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:whew:

these nikkas scared of that do for self life. integration black folks are scum and only want to complain to white folks cause they don't know how to produce tangible things from the earth. we need to not listen to the opinions of people who don't possess any skills or can't create things from scratch or facilitate that production.

That's exactly what it is, fear. They're scared of the work that it will take to develop and establish a self reliant infrastructure. They're still suffering from slave mentality and seek approval from whites. They need to either get their mind right or gtfoh.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
From what I've learned, Farrakhan has admitted that his words may have added fuel to the fire that lead to Malcolm's murder, but let's not deny the involvement of the government/ cointelpro.

Whatever his involvement was, it doesn't negate his message.
He is not powerful like the original Black Panthers. He is more talk than action. I don't like this scum at all. He endured more pleasure than pain. The government played a role but he helped.