Farrakhan: Retaliation.. If the Federal Government won't intercede - #JusticeOrElse!

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't wait to go in October. The idea of supporting our only true form of leadership makes me happy.
So again, fukk u gonna do?
what did the first one accomplish bro

whats the plan post march?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Black men gotta stop looking for leaders and be the leader of their home. You got dudes in here talking about what a man didnt do for them sounding like bitter women.

farrakhan, mlk, duboise, garvey, malcolm, etc should be seen as teachers, take what you identifiy with in what they say and apply it in your life. Dudes saying something didnt work all because they or their pitiful excuse for fathers did not apply these messages, when there are success stories from people who did apply these messages and jewels.

Its like blaming your life sucking on your 11th grade PE Coach. Shouldnt no man build for you but your father and his father, if they didnt do that blame them not Farrakhan. If you dont build for your future generations its your fault not Farrakhan.

People want to place blame on everyone but the man in the mirror.

Thing is those of you who are complainging about another man didnt do for you deserve the miserable fates this system has in store for you and your future generations.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Haha that's cute breh
I'm sayin who else even steps up to ATTEMPT at leadership amongst black men? Most of "us" (not sure if ur black) can't take orders from another fellow black man. We're too proud, first thing we say is "fukk this black ass nicca thank he is? I got myself, I don't need no nicca to tell me what to do."
Bro Farrakhan can cool down the most hostile of us to a peaceful human being if only for a few hours to hear him speak. I say this bc I've witnessed it.
It's truly fascinating!

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Haha that's cute breh
I'm sayin who else even steps up to ATTEMPT at leadership amongst black men? Most of "us" (not sure if ur black) can't take orders from another fellow black man. We're too proud, first thing we say is "fukk this black ass nicca thank he is? I got myself, I don't need no nicca to tell me what to do."
Bro Farrakhan can cool down the most hostile of us to a peaceful human being if only for a few hours to hear him speak. I say this bc I've witnessed it.
It's truly fascinating!

lol

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
If ur not a man I understand the Farrakhan worship but if u are :dame:
U prolly white tho so it's whatever
Unless u seen this man in person u can't say nun.
Lol @ worship hahaaa. I do love him tho based on what I've witnessed

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Im right here in DC, and Im still debating if I'll bother. I'm tired of all this marching sh!t. We dont need to march for sh!t.

Y'all can get caught up in the Cult of Elijah Muhammad all you wish, and the Calipha Farrakhan. What have they accomplished in Chicago? You have rampant murders and youth calling their town Chiraq. You'll follow him because he is charismatic and well spoken, and he's really not a threat to the system, which is why he is still alive. He tells black people, of the more militant ilk, what they want to hear, while the preacher man tells the turn the other cheek negroes what they want to hear.

I remember not too long ago, Jesse Jackson was calling for the National Guard to come police the streets of Chicago. LMAO! Meanwhile the NOI is there with all its Fruit but not knocking heads off and protecting the community. They just do drills at shows.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Im right here in DC, and Im still debating if I'll bother. I'm tired of all this marching sh!t. We dont need to march for sh!t.

Y'all can get caught up all you the Cult of Elijah Muhammad all you wish, and the Calipha Farrakhan. What have they accomplished in Chicago? You have rampant murders and youth calling their town Chiraq. You'll follow him because he is charismatic and well spoken, and he's really not a threat to the system, which is why he is still alive. He tells black people, of the more militant ilk, what they want to hear, while the preacher man tells the turn the other cheek negroes what they want to hear.

I remember not too long ago, Jesse Jackson was calling for the National Guard to come police the streets of Chicago. LMAO! Meanwhile the NOI is there with all its Fruit but not knocking heads off and protecting the community. They just do drills at shows.
They do a ton in the Chi, is it their fault if people choose not to follow? Look at the population of Chicago and look at the population of NOI members, now if the NOI saved 500-1000 lives, folks would still say they dont do anything because there are still thousands of others who continue to screw up. Instead of asking what someone else is doing, focus on what you can do. Why are you looking at the NOI to protect neighborhoods when you and other men you know can do this stuff?