Farrakhan: Retaliation.. If the Federal Government won't intercede - #JusticeOrElse!

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You can take these Cac stats and shove it up your fagot ass. Be a p*ssy and die waiving peace. You would be useless anyway. fukkin cac. I can't reach your bytch ass but I hope you get hit by a Mack truck. You fukkin coward. This country is built on violence you dumb c*nt.

MLK was a real fukking coward. So was Ghandi. So were the thousands of others who have advanced their causes nonviolently by putting their own lives on the line. :francis:

I don't have any doubt that I've put my life on the line ten times as much for the struggle as you have. :ufdup:

You've been bravely using violence to advance the struggle? :ohhh: Right.

So who's the fukking coward now? :upsetfavre:

If a couple words about nonviolence on a message board threaten you so much that you descend into a mess of adolescent name-calling, imagine what actual nonviolent campaigns can do to the people they threaten. :yeshrug:

And YES, White America was built on violence, which is a big reason why it's still as fukked up as it is. Violence against the British soldier was just one little step that went hand-in-hand with violence against the Black man, violence against the Native man, the Civil War, and then an almost unending 20th-century campaign of violence stretching across the whole world. A whole lot of good all that was. This whole country is still so scared that even there men "in power" have to lash out violently against every little thing that threatens them, whether it's a Black dude in the hood or a Brown dude on the other side of the world. You want to defend the techniques of White America now? :deadmanny:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
@The Dankster Negged you with the following comment: Calling me a CAC or a fakkit doesn't make me either, and doesn't...

You think negging me makes me give a fukk? You are a p*ssy and a fagot. I hope your bytch ass gets popped by the cops. Talk that non violent shyt then you piece of shyt Clarence Thomas c*nt. :pacspit: You are definitely a cac really. Die slow c*nt.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
MLK was a real fukking coward. So was Ghandi. So were the thousands of others who have advanced their causes nonviolently by putting their own lives on the line. :francis:

I don't have any doubt that I've put my life on the line ten times as much for the struggle as you have. :ufdup:

You've been bravely using violence to advance the struggle? :ohhh: Right.

So who's the fukking coward now? :upsetfavre:

If a couple words about nonviolence on a message board threaten you so much that you descend into a mess of adolescent name-calling, imagine what actual nonviolent campaigns can do to the people they threaten. :yeshrug:

And YES, White America was built on violence, which is a big reason why it's still as fukked up as it is. Violence against the British soldier was just one little step that went hand-in-hand with violence against the Black man, violence against the Native man, the Civil War, and then an almost unending 20th-century campaign of violence stretching across the whole world. A whole lot of good all that was. This whole country is still so scared that even there men "in power" have to lash out violently against every little thing that threatens them, whether it's a Black dude in the hood or a Brown dude on the other side of the world. You want to defend the techniques of White America now? :deadmanny:
Gandi didn't even like black people you fukking cac.!

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All the outrage we express for racism r
eally needs to put forth towards the violence we commit against each other. Why won't we commit war on the ignorance that permeates throughout our community? We have black babies getting struck by bullets by dysfunctional black men who have no regard for life. We have a culture that celebrates ignorance and embraces anti-social behavior. Can we please address any of these issues just as fervently as we do police brutality? Because last time I checked a black/women has an exponentially higher chance of being killed by other blacks.
Or better yet why don't we commit war against the hundreds of thousands of black babies that are aborted each year? If that isn't genocide what is? If there is anything that should truly draw 1 million black men go come together is should be this. I am not undermining police brutality but when dont address the issues in our own backyard first we as a people look extremely foolish.

Call me a c00n , neg me all you want but in the back of every on us minds you know that we as a people have some serious issues that aren't being addressed as they should.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All the outrage we express for racism r
eally needs to put forth towards the violence we commit against each other. Why won't we commit war on the ignorance that permeates throughout our community? We have black babies getting struck by bullets by dysfunctional black men who have no regard for life. We have a culture that celebrates ignorance and embraces anti-social behavior. Can we please address any of these issues just as fervently as we do police brutality? Because last time I checked a black/women has an exponentially higher chance of being killed by other blacks.
Or better yet why don't we commit war against the hundreds of thousands of black babies that are aborted each year? If that isn't genocide what is? If there is anything that should truly draw 1 million black men go come together is should be this. I am not undermining police brutality but when dont address the issues in our own backyard first we as a people look extremely foolish.

Call me a c00n , neg me all you want but in the back of every on us minds you know that we as a people have some serious issues that aren't being addressed as they should.

I agree to an extent. We definitely have some internal issues that need to be addressed. Most of what you described are symptoms of this system of racism white supremacy. It's all by design, and it's up to us individually to increase in conciousness and teach others around us. I think the first step is for us to collectively ostracize current popular rap. People don't wanna admit the power of its global and local influence. It has consistently taught us that fellow black people are the enemy and deserve death, while giving props to white people (mafia members, European fashion/ cars). We need a mentality change first and foremost, and rap is being used to keep us dumbed down while dancing to our genocide. By publicly boycotting and making it known that we no longer accept this filth will have a domino effect imo.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning

This video and her original video made me literally Shake....My....Head.

This chick is acting as if black people aren't already in a war for their well-being.

That black people have, or are in a position to have, political allies with Native Americans and poor whites. Both of whom have NEVER aligned themselves with black people even if they share common inequities in American society.

That black people should be grateful that we live in America because "at least we're not as bad as other black people outside of America." This is pure c00nery if I must say so myself.

That black people should be worried about losing sympathy from whites by deciding that they're human and deserve to be afforded the same rights as every other group takes for granted.

This woman is letting her own feminist, accommodationist worldview affect her ability to understand the political climate that black people are living in RIGHT NOW. If she's concerned about white sympathy and violence, then she should stay her scary ass at home. But don't try to pretend that it's raining on black people when we're getting urinated on.

Peace

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

This chick is acting as if black people aren't already in a war for their well-being.

That black people have, or are in a position to have, political allies with Native Americans and poor whites. Both of whom have NEVER aligned themselves with black people even if they share common inequities in American society.

That black people should be grateful that we live in America because "at least we're not as bad as other black people outside of America." This is pure c00nery if I must say so myself.

That black people should be worried about losing sympathy from whites by deciding that they're human and deserve to be afforded the same rights as every other group takes for granted.

This woman is letting her own feminist, accommodationist worldview affect her ability to understand the political climate that black people are living in RIGHT NOW. If she's concerned about white sympathy and violence, then she should stay her scary ass at home. But don't try to pretend that it's raining on black people when we're getting urinated on.

Peace
She and people like her show their true colors when you start to talk about seperating from a system or building a defense simply because they are c00ns and if white supremacy doesnt effect blacks they are out of work because their career is literally to make youtube videos talking about issues but never talking about solutions. These few videos made me lose all respect i had for that woman, and im sure Boyce looks at her funny now too but wont kick her to the curb as any publicity is good publicity and he wants to keep an unbiased stance which i can respect.

Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson

I dont have a afro i have a amerifro
Daps
Reppin
B.O.N.D.
my sekreterry type dis up fuh me twoday.

Louis Farrakhan made terror threats against white Americans in his recent speech at a Baptist church in Miami, and the silence from Barack Obama, Attorney General Loretta Lynch, the media and most conspicuously – black Americans – is deafening.

Farrakhan did not make this speech in a mosque. He made it in a Christian church. And the congregation cheered his chilling threats of death against white Americans as if Jesus Christ had come down from heaven.

The Nation of Islam is hosting the 20th anniversary of the Million Man March, with its chilling “Justice or Else” theme, on Oct. 10 in Washington, D.C.

“I’m looking for the 10,000, in the midst of a million. Ten thousand fearless men who say, ‘Death is sweeter than continued life under tyranny. Death is sweeter than to continue to live and bury our children while white folks give the killer hamburgers. [Charleston church massacre suspect Dylann Roof was fed by police while in custody.] Death is sweeter than watching us slaughter each other to the joy of a 400-year-old enemy [white people].’”

Black people are not living under the tyranny of white people. They’ve brought this tyranny upon themselves through their own blame and hatred.

RELATED STORY: Feds: Farrakhan’s anti-white rant ‘protected speech’

Farrakhan gave a congregation of angry blacks license to kill white cops and other white people. This is pure evil. And it could start a race war, which I have no doubt is his intention.

Whites are not killing blacks in large numbers. In fact, the opposite is true. Blacks are robbing, raping and killing whites at alarming rates. And black-on-black crime is higher than ever in cities like Baltimore, New York City and Chicago.

Farrakhan knows who is really doing the killing. So does Obama and his racist attorney general. So do the media, who routinely magnify instances of white-on-black violence, while masking much more common black-on-white violence.

The average black person will tell you that Farrakhan is on the fringe – that he doesn’t represent the mainstream black community. Yet they harbor the same hatred toward white people that he does. This is the real reason they will not speak out against him.

In a sane, just world, Farrakhan would be arrested immediately for making terrorist threats. Yet if he were white – God help him! The “Justice” Department would arrest him so fast, his head would spin. The media would cheer his arrest, and so would the average black American.

Farrakhan is no stranger to making dangerous threats. He said Malcolm X was “worthy of death” for criticizing Nation of Islam leader Elijah Muhammad. Malcolm X was murdered two months later by men associated with the N.O.I.

On Nov. 22 of last year, Farrakhan threatened retaliation for the death of Michael Brown. He told an audience at Morgan State University, a black college in Baltimore, “As long as they [whites] kill us [blacks] and go to Wendy’s and have a burger and go to sleep, they’ll keep killing us. But when we die and they die, then soon we’re going to sit at a table and talk about it! We’re tired! We want some of this earth or we’ll tear this goddamn country up!

Less than a month later, on Dec. 20, career criminal Ismaaiyl Brinsley of Baltimore assassinated two NYPD police officers in retaliation for the deaths of Michael Brown and Eric Gardner.

When I first came to Los Angeles at the age of 18, I would go to see Farrakhan speak. I was an angry young man, and the way he blamed whites for all of my problems was music to my ears. In my altered state of mind, I would have killed for him. I know what it’s like to be like the masses of blacks he manipulates with his lies. These damaged people have no connection to a good father and mother. They are unstable in heart and mind, and thus easy pickings for a racist demagogue like Farrakhan.

It’s long overdue for the black church to take a good, honest look at itself. I’ve said for years that most black preachers are not called by God, but by their mammas. (“Boy, you’re gonna be a preacher one day!”) They may not be as bold as Farrakhan in their preaching, but I assure you they agree with him in their hearts.

And the average black person sitting in the congregation – no matter how much they jump and shout – is holding anger toward their parents, which deceivers like Farrakhan have redirected toward whites.

Coming out of denial is the first step toward recovery. Calling for the arrest of Louis Farrakhan for his evil threats against whites would be a good first step for black Americans.

See Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson’s latest video, “Farrakhan Calls On Blacks to ‘Rise Up and Kill’ Whites.”

Also, see Colin Flaherty’s latest videos on the explosion of black-on-white violence.

Read more at Blacks won’t rebuke Farrakhan terror threats

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Peace

Breh, once she said we'd lose sympathy if we defend ourselves that's when I literally had the :scust: look on my face. Broads like that aren't about black independence, they want a seat at the table with cacs