Farrakhan: Retaliation.. If the Federal Government won't intercede - #JusticeOrElse!

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is protecting yourself FROM VIOLENCE, a violent campaign? :mindblown:
Whitey got you nikkas thinkin the sky ain't up and water ain't wet :snoop:
I think it's even worse. By her talking points it seems she wants us to be annihilated all together and be quiet while it happens. She's an agent. May not belong to an organization but she clearly against black people and black men specifically. She is probably a gay feminist.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
'Fearless Men that says Death is sweeter than Continue Life Under Tyranny:lawd:

...if only WE stop accepting the Oppressor FATE for US, and GO HAM at their Supremacy:wow:

Get Free Or Die Trying:whew:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
How was it? :banderas:

Man it's hard to explain how powerful of a speaker he is. I've never seen anything like it to the point where a packed out auditorium was hanging on a mans every word. People didn't even have their phones out unless they were taking quick pics or recording. I met so many positive brothers and sisters that I never thought existed in my city because of all the ignorance I encounter on the daily. The energy was so amazing that I donated a bill before the show even started. He dropped knowledge during the lecture and had everyone :wow: we begged for extra time and he gave it to us. I was already going to the march but this has me even more excited.

8FeWwPv.jpg

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
Man it's hard to explain how powerful of a speaker he is. I've never seen anything like it to the point where a packed out auditorium was hanging on a mans every word. People didn't even have their phones out unless they were taking quick pics or recording. I met so many positive brothers and sisters that I never thought existed in my city because of all the ignorance I encounter on the daily. The energy was so amazing that I donated a bill before the show even started. He dropped knowledge during the lecture and had everyone :wow: we begged for extra time and he gave it to us. I was already going to the march but this has me even more excited.

8FeWwPv.jpg
:whew:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what Farrakhan gonna do? march?

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
samething as u and Farrakhan nikka
I can't wait to go in October. The idea of supporting our only true form of leadership makes me happy.
So again, fukk u gonna do?