Far Cry 5 (Official Thread)

Daps
never played Far Cry before...what's the gameplay like? cuz I bought Mafia 3 for this same reason and that game wasn't worth $60, so I'm going to wait til y'all give your opinions on it before I pick this up

its a stealth/action open world fps. I'd recommend picking up 3 to see if u like it

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
not at all sir. the point was that companies claim to not put us as leads due to "sales" and that when they do put us as leads they tend to reinforce stereotypes. See Cole from Gears, CJ from San Andreas, etc. In order to sell in their minds, they have to dumb down. :mjpls:
Is that your view Mr Whitlock? So Cole = LeBron = Trump :wow: See, what is WRONG with Cole from gears? He's a character in an entertainment medium. Would you rather he be as bland as the rest of the cast personalities? (Hi Del) Was he shucking and jiving? Or is he a former football star who speaks with an urban tongue? When he shoots at a grub does he say "I eat grubs like they my mama's biscuits" or does he speak real nikka shyt throughout the campaign?

Have you even played gears to speak on this :hula: then I ask for gamertag :hula: ghat damn casual becomes the conclusion/repeat.

What's really going on is you envious of Cole so you're uncle ruckus'n it up right now :wow: CJ from grand theft is a game about gang banging in Compton. You have no point when you mention that game. You are just repeating something that often is repeated on the internet :snoop: Since we are in fake news/sensitive times, gears 4 continues the black sidekick. His name is Del. He isn't very "Hood". He'll be the first to revive a nikka during campaign, the nikka must have been a medic or something. He fits perfectly in the black excellence representation of non over the top stereotypes of black people. As well as Sgt Locke from halo, he is the authoritative figure in that game :ufdup:

Georgia tech right? That's southern America :smugbiden: Lot's of "Massa, are WE sick" going on down thurr. Then the collateral damage manifest itself into self hatred :whew:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Is that your view Mr Whitlock? So Cole = LeBron = Trump :wow: See, what is WRONG with Cole from gears? He's a character in an entertainment medium. Would you rather he be as bland as the rest of the cast personalities? (Hi Del) Was he shucking and jiving? Or is he a former football star who speaks with an urban tongue? When he shoots at a grub does he say "I eat grubs like they my mama's biscuits" or does he speak real nikka shyt throughout the campaign?

Have you even played gears to speak on this :hula: then I ask for gamertag :hula: ghat damn casual becomes the conclusion/repeat.

What's really going on is you envious of Cole so you're uncle ruckus'n it up right now :wow: CJ from grand theft is a game about gang banging in Compton. You have no point when you mention that game. You are just repeating something that often is repeated on the internet :snoop: Since we are in fake news/sensitive times, gears 4 continues the black sidekick. His name is Del. He isn't very "Hood". He'll be the first to revive a nikka during campaign, the nikka must have been a medic or something. He fits perfectly in the black excellence representation of non over the top stereotypes of black people. As well as Sgt Locke from halo, he is the authoritative figure in that game :ufdup:

Georgia tech right? That's southern America :smugbiden: Lot's of "Massa, are WE sick" going on down thurr. Then the collateral damage manifest itself into self hatred :whew:

Aint' reading all that nonsense. You know damn well cats criticized Cole train for being c00nish.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont play video games but did 6 days in fallujah ever get released?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This nikka wrote "I know this very well" :dead:
I know this very well, but you can't tell "some" cats that.
I knew that last post was a soul crusher :laff:

Look bruh, you nikkaz are looking really suspect right now. Only a c00n ass nikka would need a white person to point out what c00ning is. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves c00ning for a console war :stop:

Neither one of you nikkaz played the gears campaigns, you are repeating fanboy rhetoric, you are without playing it trying your best to discredit a black character. Not even a real person, a fake made up person and it upsets your inner c00n :damn: a stereotype does not automatically equal racism :ufdup:

But to prove my point here, I mentioned a variety of instances where black people are shed in a positive light on Xbox. Even gears of war 4 has Del who essentially replaces Cole. He isn't over the top and because of this is not as memorable of a character. He's fine, just not as fun to listen to. When white people tell YOU you're c00ning (in this case, because of a console war) the desired result is to get people to think they are equal to the alternative, the collateral damage is Del. Now that Del is here, you as a black person who rides with the competition, and acts like you give a damn, won't even acknowledge Del's existence. You've failed to speak on him, on Sgt Locke being the authoritative in halo 5, crackdown 3 black lead, fable legends, quantum break.

No, you just wanna reach and say Cole is racist. And CJ I guess is racist because he was the star of a gang banging game based on Cali? So they dumbed down that game (this is what you said a few post ago when you mentioned cj) It's too much to fix here. I tell you what. Feel free to pull up racist Cole footage. This is the internet, YouTube and Google should provide all the evidence to proveme wrong.

I'll be over here, enjoying my sunflower seeds and bbq potato chips, this racist ass site only has popcorn gifs to illustrate that tho :popcorn:

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I appreciate them making white folks the villians, but their games suck.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
How was Cole Train c00nish, his character was an over the top former football player turned soldier... :mindblown: There's so much more that the books touched on that people don't realize...
some would say that the black character being a former athlete represents a stereotype