Far Cry 5 (Official Thread)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
One of the reasons I stopped playing that shyt with randoms, 'cause you'd have these giggly white boys shooting folks out they ford pintos to catch a car or shoot at old mexican women when they should clearly be doing recon work and laughing about the shyt. :francis: fukk 'em.
Is that game any fun for a single player, or do you have to play with others?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Is that game any fun for a single player, or do you have to play with others?

I want to straight up tell you "No", especially after having loads of fun with this game in multiplayer, but it's definitely geared towards a multiplayer experience, similar to The Division. However it's best enjoyed amongst like minded friends who got patience, 'cause you can't just go guns blazing, thinking you a 4 man army, you will get fukked up and that's the case alot of times when playing with dudes who want to run and gun 'cause instead of hitting objectives tactically, they just wanna charge the gate and fire, which leaves you dead 4.5/5 times.

With that being said, if you play with a tactical squad of friends, (Microphones very important) and y'all on the same page, marking targets, taking fools down in stealth, doing synchronized sniper shots (You've the ingenious option to mark up to 3 or 4 targets with numbers so you can choose who takes out who or whatever) gathering intel/weapon caches etc.....after doing all of THAT, playing by yourself is not only boring in a sense, it's a bit of a chore since you got to manage the 3 AI guys and that poses a problem for some people (Myself included) during fire fights or just in general since a human player would be able move by theyself as opposed to you having to set waypoints and do all that micromanagement shyt while getting dumped on from each corner.

Playing by yourself (pause), is vital for collecting weapon caches (New weapons) Weapon kits (Weapon attachments) and all the other intel marked on the map that your friends might not be inclined to help you get, so I see playing singular as a way for me to level up my skills and I use multiplayer to attack missions that I'd prolly die on myself.

Singeplayer is cool, but all the fun is with rolling/fighting with a squad 'cause your team AI, while competent can't replace human interaction in doing covert shyt or trying to survive a firefight.

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
White male ego fragility is a funny sight to behold.

There's already a bunch of ":whoa: This is obviously satire it's jokes guyz" damage control on Neogaf.
That part.. They bytch and cry about E.V.E.R.Y fukkINGTHING. Legit infants

No one bats an eye when brown folk are the villains and getting shot up lol

Edub

Veteran
Daps
White people are legit mad about this? :dahell:

I watched the trailer and just saw some crazy religious cult terrorizing people, with one of the protagonists happening to be black. Leave it to cacs to get insecure and make an issue out of nothing.

Right ....this ish seem like a play against radical religions and you just fill in the blank......concept is dangerous tho IMO almost like the alt right made this.....and strangely cacs are mad and nikkas are all in:gucci:....,I don't get it:dahell:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I know Ubisoft gets a lot of hate around here, but as a black man I have appreciated the diversity in their games.

They are seemingly the only big AAA developer that's been able to get it "right" when it comes to the diversity of their games settings and characters.

Now with Far cry 5

They've taken it to middle America and made white people the villains:banderas:

And now white people are mad after decades of shooting brown faces with not a single complaint. The first big game where white people/culture is villainous has them all in their feelings.

If you are a gamer and are anything other than a white Male you should be supporting Ubisoft. I know I'm gonna give them my money day one for this one.

Diversity in their characters? :dwillhuh: All the operatives in Rainbow Six Siege are cacs:martin:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
never played Far Cry before...what's the gameplay like? cuz I bought Mafia 3 for this same reason and that game wasn't worth $60, so I'm going to wait til y'all give your opinions on it before I pick this up

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I really like the farcry series... I've played 3&4 and for as much shyt as I give Ubisoft for their other titles I have fun in farcry. :ehh:

I might cop to have fun shooting cac Hicks in the rural areas where they congregate. :lolbron:

I'm sure they have no problem driving around in GTA v shooting up black people in that game tho...:mjpls:

I don't understand why the backlash it's just a videogame right?!?:troll: