Daps
my cac coworker said he wants to cop the game... i was like :smugbiden:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Most of the big streamers who are black are on youtube and even then some of them are the biggest c00ns :francis: half the chat is them getting called Nigg** and they are cool about it even had one of them talk about how some little cac kid came up to him and said your my nikka and he said he was only shocked because he said nikka in front of his parents... and that if he was around his age he would be cool with some random cac saying your my nikka :hhh:

Yep most black gamers especially online are c00ns and live in la la land. If you heard of a Youtuber called "Blackbond" he especially is a very big c00n.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Yep most black gamers especially online are c00ns and live in la la land. If you heard of a Youtuber called "Blackbond" he especially is a very big c00n.
i heard of them all the weapon wheel podcast.

Edit and the one i am talking about is not part of them but he is one of the top 2 of black youtube gamers and he is allowing all this c00n shyt

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
my cac coworker said he wants to cop the game... i was like :smugbiden:
Well that's because most white people are not offended by this game. They don't even operate on the level this thread is based on. They have no reason to feel the way a minority would. You guys are reaching if you think white people have a problem playing the villain :mjlol:

We talk about a lack of black characters in general, that would mean what ladies and gentleman?

So this thread has ultimately turned into a hate thread. Eddie Murphy in dreads should be the threads thumbnail :manny:
Anyways, the story looks good which is why the game has a buzz. The racial outrage is fake news, so you guys look a little crazy right now imo...

Word to brother Whitlock :mjpls:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Sad that the biggest selling game with a black main character was San Andreas which was stereotypical hood nikka. :francis:
Brother polight would probably point out the hypocrisy in this post. For starters, you rep an Asian console that has a longer history making games and has a history of worshipping white characters while totally neglecting to even have black characters altogether. When they do make a negro, he has either boxing gloves, a gun or is a rapper :francis:

The create a player rarely has the right skin color to even user create black people :wow:

Still not convinced? Because in America in every black neighborhood you'll find what exactly? Asian people, making a profit either with a nail salon or a carryout that makes everything. With that fact, tell me why Street fighter2 which is the best fighting game of all time has only one representative? Balrog :facepalm:

You can tell with Horizon and Last of Us that they were very cognitive of incorporating black folks into their supporting cast. With Horizon a pivotal character in the 2nd half of the story is black and the closest thing she had to a love interest was also black. They had very similar themes in Last of Us actually, the crucial character they had to reach, love interest of the girl, and a couple of the other characters they ran into.

Obviously not as good as actually having a black lead, but if the lead has to be white then I at least like the inclusion they gave. For the Horizon sequel they just gotta do a better job fleshing out the supporting cast as a whole, with the choices and developments, etc.
This post is so sad :smh:
Graphics are getting up there so it would be crazy to have no black characters (why witcher would you do such a thing) and you claim horizon and tlou did a good job because there is a black character at all? Not a lead character, we'll get em next time? :laff: waiting for what you said on a foreign system is like waiting for white people to start recognizing Jesus as black

Keep hanging on Sony gamers.

Now for my haters, name an Xbox AAA that didn't have black characters in positive rolls. I'll wait. Maybe you guys will start to understand why Xbox gets the hate it does. Its too black friendly :ohhh:

Gears has Cole train aka Shannon Sharpe
It also has Del, co-star of gears 4

Halo has ALWAYS had prominent black characters since halo 1. Ditto with halo wars. Quantum break has actual famous black actors all through out the game :wow: recore, Even killer instinct which went extra hard on details. Working with native Americans to create a chief thunder they would find respectable (this really happened) Forza horizon has lots of story elements, we in there too!!! Even fable legends had this dope black girl character who is on the cover if you wanna Google it.

Crackdown 3 with its black lead, I don't have to wonder if my console is racist. Finally Microsoft usually has a minority leading the charge. Upload studios has a black guy and some Rosario Dawson looking chick. When you want newXbox info the man in charge is Indian or something? Sound cloud is now on Xbox one and works in the background. nikkaz love sound cloud :manny:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Brother polight would probably point out the hypocrisy in this post. For starters, you rep an Asian console that has a longer history making games and has a history of worshipping white characters while totally neglecting to even have black characters altogether.

I didn't realize Xboxes were made in the good ole USA.

Get your fake patriot ass outta here when the majority of the shyt in your own crib was made in Asia. :camby:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I didn't realize Xboxes were made in the good ole USA.

Get your fake patriot ass outta here when the majority of the shyt in your own crib was made in Asia. :camby:
Excuse me Mr goalposts, but your reply didn't sound like black excellence, it sounded like if you can't beat them join them. If an Asian made my furniture, then I should accept the fact they have a history of portraying us as thugs or not at all?

This is your real angle of defense bruhbruh :dame:

You the type to get stole on at the 5150 show :mjpls:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Excuse me Mr goalposts, but your reply didn't sound like black excellence, it sounded like if you can't beat them join them. If an Asian made my furniture, then I should accept the fact they have a history of portraying us as thugs or not at all?

This is your real angle of defense bruhbruh :dame:

You the type to get stole on at the 5150 show :mjpls:

not at all sir. the point was that companies claim to not put us as leads due to "sales" and that when they do put us as leads they tend to reinforce stereotypes. See Cole from Gears, CJ from San Andreas, etc. In order to sell in their minds, they have to dumb down. :mjpls:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4