Far Cry 5 (Official Thread)

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Just started playing this on trial, don't know how long the trial is but I have to be 2-3 hours in already
It's the same ol repetitive Far Cry gameplay but for some reason I never get bored of these games, think I'm going to spring the $15 and cop this

So far I like the story line, the villain, and I like how the map is broke down into regions with resistance forces sprinkled through out
Only thing I don't like so far are the cult members basically making the roads no go zones, I guess that's realistic but if you kill one pick up truck of cult members like 10 more trucks come

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Just started playing this on trial, don't know how long the trial is but I have to be 2-3 hours in already
It's the same ol repetitive Far Cry gameplay but for some reason I never get bored of these games, think I'm going to spring the $15 and cop this

So far I like the story line, the villain, and I like how the map is broke down into regions with resistance forces sprinkled through out
Only thing I don't like so far are the cult members basically making the roads no go zones, I guess that's realistic but if you kill one pick up truck of cult members like 10 more trucks come
I swore to God you were talking about FC6 just now :snoop: .