Far Cry 5 (Official Thread)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
An Update on Far Cry 5 and The Crew 2 - UbiBlog - Ubisoft®

Far Cry 5 will now launch on March 27 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Pro, Xbox One, Xbox One X and PC while The Crew 2 will now launch in the first half of our next fiscal year on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Pro, Xbox One, Xbox One X, and PC.

For Far Cry 5, the extra time will allow the team at Ubisoft Montreal to make some additional improvements that will bring the best, most ambitious Far Cry experience in line with the team’s original vision. We’re excited for fans to join the Resistance in Hope County, Montana against the Project at Eden’s Gate cult. Tune in to the Ubiblog tomorrow, December 8th at 10pm PST to get the newest look at Far Cry 5.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Far Cry 3 was so awesome, but I skipped Blood Dragon, Primal, and 4. This seems like a great place to pick the series back up again

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
This game is some fukkery. They're letting streamers who visited the studio release gameplay clips.

Breh played a mission where he has to chop off the balls on bulls and get the bull to fukk a cow. When that happens "Sexual Healing" starts playing :what:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
This game is some fukkery. They're letting streamers who visited the studio release gameplay clips.

Breh played a mission where he has to chop off the balls on bulls and get the bull to fukk a cow. When that happens "Sexual Healing" starts playing :what:

Oh shyt we need a link to the fukkery