Far Cry 5 (Official Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
some would say that the black character being a former athlete represents a stereotype

:beli: That game had alot of racialized characters bernie and sam & tai was samoan, Lt kim was pesenga... :beli: I didnt mind him being an ex blitzball player...:dahell: he wasnt a c00n... over the top, yes, c00n no...:stopitslime:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Since you the savage that made it :mjpls:
I'm gonna hit you with some trill shyt they wouldn't ask/tell you at your prestigious university.

See, we are engaging in trivial bullshyt gaming forum politics here. But the tactics you are using in defense of racial equality is :patrice: I'll give you an example.

Donald Sterling (ex clippers owner) has donated more money to black causes than 99.9% of the population.

Donald trump would call him a great ambassador to black people, we had this convo before. Your crew then posted a bunch of white Japanese characters that you claimed was black :snoop: That's how you look right now, you got a Ben Carson swag right now

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Sony fanboys can't even admit that their company doesn't represent black people or miniorites in general well. This is the same company who said Black movies don't sell but was proven wrong. Disgusting.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Day 1 for me, for damn sure! As much as I will enjoy shooting overzealous hillbillies, the concept of the game in itself is really refreshing :ehh:

Daps
not at all sir. the point was that companies claim to not put us as leads due to "sales" and that when they do put us as leads they tend to reinforce stereotypes. See Cole from Gears, CJ from San Andreas, etc. In order to sell in their minds, they have to dumb down. :mjpls:

cj isnt dumbed down hes probably the best gta character ever (besides maybe nico). He just happens to be hood