Far Cry 5 (Official Thread)

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I don't think I've ever had an ending COMPLETELY ruin an entire game for me until seven minutes ago. Like, there is absolutely no reason to go back and do anything that I was intending to go back and do. Working on my fishing...taking down deer for roadkill...collecting lighters and comic books...fukk IT ALL!!!!

And hopefully, I will never hear the song "Only You" ever again. (Although "Disco Inferno" is appreciated even more now.)

*edit* Okay, I'm calmer, but not by much. It's not that the ending is a bad ending as much as it's...I dunno...undeserved, maybe? Unfair? A complete waste of time? For the record, I got the "good" ending, which I didn't even know was considered the good ending until I went looking for the bad one. DLC gets a hard pass from me, and I wouldn't be surprised if the sales for the DLC/season pass are mediocre. I haven't seen ANYWHERE that says that the ending is anything but a piece of shyt, regardless of which one you got.

Last edited:

raidersreceiver

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Portland, OR
I don't think I've ever had an ending COMPLETELY ruin an entire game for me until seven minutes ago. Like, there is absolutely no reason to go back and do anything that I was intending to go back and do. Working on my fishing...taking down deer for roadkill...collecting lighters and comic books...fukk IT ALL!!!!

And hopefully, I will never hear the song "Only You" ever again. (Although "Disco Inferno" is appreciated even more now.)

*edit* Okay, I'm calmer, but not by much. It's not that the ending is a bad ending as much as it's...I dunno...undeserved, maybe? Unfair? A complete waste of time? For the record, I got the "good" ending, which I didn't even know was considered the good ending until I went looking for the bad one. DLC gets a hard pass from me, and I wouldn't be surprised if the sales for the DLC/season pass are mediocre. I haven't seen ANYWHERE that says that the ending is anything but a piece of shyt, regardless of which one you got.
I completed faiths region and completely lost interest. Why is the ending so bad

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
it doesn't even remotely hint that it was possibility thats what he was talking about the whole time and it just seems so random.
Listen to the radio station.
The broadcaster tells of NK going dark and The Soviet Union getting bombed.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Listen to the radio station.

Who the heck does THAT?
If the game had one station and couldn't be turned off, that would be one thing. But a lot of people (like me) turn off the music as soon as we get in the cars/trucks. If that was supposed to be a sign of what was to come, that was a horrible way to go about it.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Who the heck does THAT?
If the game had one station and couldn't be turned off, that would be one thing. But a lot of people (like me) turn off the music as soon as we get in the cars/trucks. If that was supposed to be a sign of what was to come, that was a horrible way to go about it.
I just happened to catch it after I captured an outpost.
Y'all play games or do you just skim through them? :martin: