Far Cry 5 (Official Thread)

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:flabbynsick: this game got old fast. Haven't played this shyt in a minute and gave no desire to. Wish I bought the disc so I could get something back. I beat John and the girl and just got bored.

Last edited:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Just getting back into this. I think I got some kind of glitch on the killing John Seed mission :beli:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Yeah and you gotta wait for the girl to get back in the jeep and she just stands there then boom, Mission Failed. like WTF
If you shoot her she actually starts walking again, was happy to have heard that before encountering the same glitch, it's been known for a long time but for for some reason bot fixed. Anyway, shooting her worked for me

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
If you shoot her she actually starts walking again, was happy to have heard that before encountering the same glitch, it's been known for a long time but for for some reason bot fixed. Anyway, shooting her worked for me

Good looking out

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Is this worth getting or nah, aint much of a gaming nikka mostly just play 2k

Looking for a good shooting game. This any good?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ARCADE
  • Public lobby changes
    Removed “Pick a map” phase from Public Lobbies: maps are now automatically picked from “Featured”, “top rated”, plus a “Replay map” slot
  • Private lobby changes
    Removed timer for the host when picking a map
    added the option to change the map once selected
    option to start the match when 2 players are present
  • Fixed an issue with the ground textures being shifted once your map gets published
    to fix the issue please re-export your map after downloading TU6
  • Fixed an issue where the host and client did not have the same pause menu options
  • Fixed an issue where the rain sound was not heard when you replayed the map
  • Fixed various feedback issues with the “killed by !” display
  • Added music while in matchmaking
  • Fixed some rumble issues with the SVD sniper and 6p9 handgun
  • Fixed an issue with the Yeti where he could have lost it’s collisions after performing a quick time event on a NPC
  • Fixed a low occurrence where your map, once published would be missing textures in a specific sector
  • Fixed an issue where a NPC could spawn and fall under the asset, causing your map to be uncompletable
  • Added ‘Next/Previous” page legend under the display of maps
  • Various audio/visual fixes for the arcade level progress bar

Multiplayer
  • Added 7 seconds of invincibility and feedback when you respawn in PVP
  • Fixed an issue where the voice chat icon was not displayed if it was previously turned Off then On again
  • Enabled voice chat in Death Match
  • Console optimizations to improve the FPS in PVP when your map has the max count of animals, vehicles and the terrain usage is pushed to the maximum and includes water layers

EDITOR
  • Fixed several broken thumbnails
  • Fixed broken windows under the generic shape section
  • Fixed a level of detail issue with the Locomotive
  • Road types now affects vehicle handling
  • Fixed issues with the 'Rock snow platform large’
  • Removed some asset that were found twice under FarCry 5
  • Fixed an issue where the background image was missing when exiting the Editor
  • Fixed some visual issues for the MBP 50 and SA-50 icons found in the loadout menus
  • Fixed issues with FarCry5 breakable wooden window frames, they had a temporary texture once broken
  • Fixed issues with smoke effects when Scopolamine tanks were destroyed
  • Fixed an issue where the Yeti was not affected by the Control zone
  • Fixed an issue where the button would flicker when moving the camera around
  • Fixed "House Small With Garden" and "House Small Closed" assets, had misplaced objects inside

New
  • New Editor assets
  • Added the 1970 KIMBERLITE ZZT Devil
  • Added the Shovel launcher, MP34, M9 and Vector .45 classic
  • changed the flow for creators to delete their own map. “Request deletion” button now automatically remove the map from Arcade.

PC specific
  • fixed an issue where the ‘Terrain Set to Height' tool disappeared while using the 'Control' button
  • fixed an issue with water textures where it would flicker on some multi-GPU systems
  • Fixed the ‘E’ button mapping which caused a double input
  • Fixed an issue where the window maximizing did not apply to muti-monitor Nvidia surround set-ups
  • Fixed an issue where the rotation value remained in the input field after rotating the object with "Use center of selection" option when it was turned on.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When the Season Pass was revealed for Far Cry 5 three months ago, three pieces of DLC were going to be included. Their order of release wasn't confirmed back then, but it turns out that the Vietnam themed "Hours of Darkness" will be the first to arrive on a console near you. In the expansion, players will "travel back in time to Vietnam to battle against Viet Cong soldiers and save their fellow soldiers". We don't yet have a release date for the content, but we do have the achievement list for you to see right now.

There are 7 achievements worth a total of 200 Gamerscore, none of which are secret:

Name Description Gamerscore
Welcome to Nam DLC Vietnam: Get back your gear at the helicopter crash site. 10
Leave no one behind DLC Vietnam: Free the 3 US prisoners of war (Host only). 10
Make them count DLC Vietnam: Kill a total of 25 enemies with airstrikes (Host only). 30
Silent Death DLC Vietnam: Perform 25 stealth kills while you have the 4 survival instinct tokens. 30
Wendell's Story DLC Vietnam: Complete the game (Host only). 20
Roguelike DLC Vietnam: Complete the game in Survivor Mode (Host only). 50
80s Hero DLC Vietnam: Complete the game in Action Movie Mode (Host only). 50

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Was my first Far Cry game. Had a ton of fun. Only thing that got annoying was getting kidnapped randomly.

Having two snipers on the squad. Or Jess with the bow :banderas:

Taking whole outposts from 200 yards away