Far Cry 5 (Official Thread)

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I just happened to catch it after I captured an outpost.
Y'all play games or do you just skim through them? :martin:
I prefer to traverse the map on foot so I'll never hear the radio. I normally spend time talking to NPCs and they don't talk about anything other than Heaven's Gate and their daily life bullshyt. The ending would be out of left field for people who play like I do.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I prefer to traverse the map on foot so I'll never hear the radio. I normally spend time talking to NPCs and they don't talk about anything other than Heaven's Gate and their daily life bullshyt. The ending would be out of left field for people who play like I do.
I was on foot and I heard the broadcast on a boombox.
It was left field for me also, but I got an understanding once I put the pieces together.

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aint play this game, but it sounds as if it has a tradition of poor endings

Far cry 4 ending was trash...i didnt know i beat it until the credits rolled...on top of the game being lazily redundant and seemingly incomplete in some respects....

Damn sure wasnt gon pay more than 20 for this one

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Aint play this game, but it sounds as if it has a tradition of poor endings

Far cry 4 ending was trash...i didnt know i beat it until the credits rolled...on top of the game being lazily redundant and seemingly incomplete in some respects....

Damn sure wasnt gon pay more than 20 for this one

Now that I think about it...don't ALL Far Cry endings suck? Literally, the tag for every single version can be "Everybody Sucks". And I mean EVERYBODY fukking sucks. Think about it.

Far Cry 2

The side you fought with? You kill the leader. The side you fought against? You kill the leader. Oh, and you commit suicide.

Far Cry 3

Either the girl you love dies, or the girl you love kills you. Yay...?

Far Cry 4

Surprise! Your mom was the lover of a treacherous douchebag and your dad is a murderous monster. Also, you get to choose to be the puppet of someone who sucks, or someone who reaaaaaally sucks. The BEST choice is whether you get to kill the king.

And now FC5's shytty ending. The real question is which ending is the worst one. I say FC5 b/c

Unlike having nameless mercenaries who only exist to take bullets, our guns for hire have backstories and personalities. shyt, Nick Rye made us the godfather/mother of his kid! And now we have the choice of leaving them all in a bliss-filled haze or dying in a damn nuclear disaster!?
Why we keep playing this damn series, I have no idea. Has there ever been a FC game that ended WELL? Have we ever not scrambled to the internet when it was all over to see whether we got the "good" ending?

Side note: This song is entirely too catchy....and way too realistic for comfort.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Now that I think about it...don't ALL Far Cry endings suck? Literally, the tag for every single version can be "Everybody Sucks". And I mean EVERYBODY fukking sucks. Think about it.

Far Cry 2

The side you fought with? You kill the leader. The side you fought against? You kill the leader. Oh, and you commit suicide.

Far Cry 3

Either the girl you love dies, or the girl you love kills you. Yay...?

Far Cry 4

Surprise! Your mom was the lover of a treacherous douchebag and your dad is a murderous monster. Also, you get to choose to be the puppet of someone who sucks, or someone who reaaaaaally sucks. The BEST choice is whether you get to kill the king.

And now FC5's shytty ending. The real question is which ending is the worst one. I say FC5 b/c

Unlike having nameless mercenaries who only exist to take bullets, our guns for hire have backstories and personalities. shyt, Nick Rye made us the godfather/mother of his kid! And now we have the choice of leaving them all in a bliss-filled haze or dying in a damn nuclear disaster!?
Why we keep playing this damn series, I have no idea. Has there ever been a FC game that ended WELL? Have we ever not scrambled to the internet when it was all over to see whether we got the "good" ending?

Side note: This song is entirely too catchy....and way too realistic for comfort.

I was lowkey being brainwashed. :blessed:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Just started playing this game last week and I'm hooked. Partly because it's the first game I bought since last yr (MLB The Show 17) and partly because it reminds me a lot of GTA (openworld/gameplay), MGS3: Snake Eater (weapons, movements, etc) and the Tony Hawk Underground series (interactions w/NPC, missions, etc). Bout to have the final showdown with John Seed next time I fire it up

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Just took over Faith's region. Yall aint lying this game is too easy lol. I cant wait for my cousins to get the game so we can play online